Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread: Cajuns at McNeese

Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    100% agreement with that statement. A coach's wife should never get on social media. Critics come with the territory. But a serious blunder.

At the same time, the idiocracy that follows when those who engaged in arguing with a coach's spouse repeatedly complain about being shut out the program. Let it go.

Any one of us married guys would back our spouse, regardless of the situation, and the other party would be dead to us.

Disclaimer.I think she blocked me on FB, and I never engaged direct discussion with her.
    What’s your name on Facebook??? lol…

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    What’s your name on Facebook??? lol…
    The name is Bond. James Bond. Maybe that's why it's gone.

The name is Bond. James Bond. Maybe that's why it's gone.
    LOL… mos def

Any doubters about this game being McNeese’s Super Bowl need to read this. Not an excuse, McNeese was wee-wee’d up.
    https://www.americanpress.com/2023/1.NNqVCFz4nYRuRE

Despite his issues, Wade would not win as many games were he not a good coach. I do wonder if he will still be in Lake Charles next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Despite his issues, Wade would not win as many games were he not a good coach. I do wonder if he will still be in Lake Charles next season.
    He could run the SLC table. Not sure where conference tournament is this year. There were some concessions made in the last year after the SLC gave every sport tournaments to McNeese State after the hurricanes. Good part of the SLC 300+ net. Run the season and win tournament, he’s gone. NIL is a win now proposition in the power conferences, no honor among thieves.

7. Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

Can’t believe their students rushed the floor for a victory. Truly must be their Super Bowl

8. Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

Fans should get involved and express joy in everyday wins.

Subdued reactions kill the experience, and slowly kill gameday.

jmo

Any doubters about this game being McNeese’s Super Bowl need to read this. Not an excuse, McNeese was wee-wee’d up.
    https://www.americanpress.com/2023/1.NNqVCFz4nYRuRE
    Man!! I didn’t know we were still rivals. I had forgotten about them. We’re 8-1 in last nine games. I’ll mark my calendar next time. And who are they again. I lose track

He could run the SLC table. Not sure where conference tournament is this year. There were some concessions made in the last year after the SLC gave every sport tournaments to McNeese State after the hurricanes. Good part of the SLC 300+ net. Run the season and win tournament, he’s gone. NIL is a win now proposition in the power conferences, no honor among thieves.
    Had nothing to do with hurricanes, they did it because Mcneese was bolting to the WAC

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Had nothing to do with hurricanes, they did it because Mcneese was bolting to the WAC
    Both are true. The bolting to the WAC was real. The hurricane reason was the SLC giving a palatable reason to the media.

McNeese rushing the court brought this thought to mind. Man, if UL had not choked the students from rushing the field and pulling down the goal posts after winning the CCG, goodness only knows how many generational fans/donors could have been made.

Program the students by making them sit on their hands, they’ll never desire to pull their wallet out their back pockets for you. That’s what they subconsciously learn.

12. Default Re: Cajuns at McNeese

How many generational fans were created by beating ranked
    Texas A&M? The university had the good sense to not sell the goalposts to Texas Longhorns, but the poor decision to actually mount them at the stadium for a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    He’s still under a “show-cause.” A major school likely doesn’t want that headache so I’d be a little surprised if he left.

McNeese had no risk in taking him on. Bottom feeder school in a bottom feeder league…nothing to lose.

For a higher level mid-major or major program, much more to lose and there’s plenty of better options.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    He’s still under a “show-cause.” A major school likely doesn’t want that headache so I’d be a little surprised if he left.

McNeese had no risk in taking him on. Bottom feeder school in a bottom feeder league…nothing to lose.

For a higher level mid-major or major program, much more to lose and there’s plenty of better options.
    How much longer does the show clause designation go for Wade. I still never figured out what that term really meant.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post

Why does the show cause not aply to all schools in same division?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread Information