Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My recommendation for Coach Desormeaux

1. Default Re: My recommendation for Coach Desormeaux

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Ok, I’ll bite. Name a FBS program that allows/condones multiple years of on the job training?
    I didn't say I liked it, but it is what it is. Louisiana.

2. Default Re: My recommendation for Coach Desormeaux

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I didn't say I liked it, but it is what it is. Louisiana.
    So I am a Massey guy thanks to VoB….but I checked their W/L and who they played and who the teams they LOST to played…..so they lose 4 games…New Mex St (10-2) NMSt beat Auburn and only lost to Fres St and Liberty…..South Car was a Jax loss…..Liberty (13-0) was a loss….coastal Car (7-5) was a loss…..disappointed in the year, ya bet, but didn’t realize how good our bowl opponent was based upon their really great year!

Default Re: My recommendation for Coach Desormeaux

I support Des, but this staff ain’t it.

yes please

My recommendations are keep your starters in at the skill position when it is 3rd and long. Target your best skilled guys more than once or twice a game.

6. Default Re: My recommendation for Coach Desormeaux

No scripted series, become ultra quick scenario based decision makers.

Coach Des, Billy left you the blue print on how to win here. It starts in January and goes until game one. If you really took notes every day as you said you did, I highly recommend you follow the blue print starting in January, and going all the way through training camp. The blue print Billy left behind came from Billy going out and gaining experience from 2 of the best in the business, I highly recommend you following that plan to success. Your carrier is depending on it.

8. Default Re: My recommendation for Coach Desormeaux

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Coach Des, Billy left you the blue print on how to win here. It starts in January and goes until game one. If you really took notes every day as you said you did, I highly recommend you follow the blue print starting in January, and going all the way through training camp. The blue print Billy left behind came from Billy going out and gaining experience from 2 of the best in the business, I highly recommend you following that plan to success. Your carrier is depending on it.
    . . . this is so tiresome . . . I surely hope we sleep in dorms this camp so we can stop seeing this post over, over, over and over again . . . I guess Billy's boys at Florida were not in the dorms for camp because if they were, it surely puts a wrinkle in this all saving concept . . .

Problem is some coaches rather be fishing at Cypremort Point In his new bass boat during camp. Whoops said the quiet part out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Problem is some coaches rather be fishing at Cypremort Point In his new bass boat during camp. Whoops said the quiet part out loud.
    Coaches definitely have a lot more free time than they did under napier. And very much more than napier had under Saban.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . this is so tiresome . . . I surely hope we sleep in dorms this camp so we can stop seeing this post over, over, over and over again . . . I guess Billy's boys at Florida were not in the dorms for camp because if they were, it surely puts a wrinkle in this all saving concept . . .
    If you read what was posted about a process that starts in January and interpreted it as a post about sleeping in a dorm for 3 weeks in August. That tells me all I need to know about your comprehension skills. Did I not read somewhere that you are an attorney?

Coaches definitely have a lot more free time than they did under napier. And very much more than napier had under Saban.
    I want my head coach sleeping on the floor of their office. However those are the ones who win championships and push past expectations.

13. Default Re: My recommendation for Coach Desormeaux

If you read what was posted about a process that starts in January and interpreted it as a post about sleeping in a dorm for 3 weeks in August. That tells me all I need to know about your comprehension skills. Did I not read somewhere that you are an attorney?
    . . . all I have seen you harp on was sleeping in dorms during camp . . . maybe you could share a little more light on that "process" before you accuse anyone of failing to see in the dark . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . all I have seen you harp on was sleeping in dorms during camp . . . maybe you could share a little more light on that "process" before you accuse anyone of failing to see in the dark . . .
    In January it starts with what is called the Identity phase which is where you set the stage for the kind of team you will be. It’s where you develop the team’s toughness through early morning workouts, very hard conditioning, then you have the spring phase….and so on. Ask anyone who has participated in both Des’ and Napiers off season processes and they will tell you Des is much easier. He made many changes that went very soft on the players.

But if you want to keep harping on “sleeping in the dorms” don’t take my word for it. Go listen to Ragin Review on Spotify on the Ark St post game episode. Take Terry Johnson ex player current Navy officer and James Butler ex player and State Trooper, word on it. Don’t believe me, listen to them they lived it. It’s than about where you sleep. (If you still disagree explain to me how you know more than 2 former players who lived it.)

15. Default Re: My recommendation for Coach Desormeaux

. . . I looked long and hard on the Louisiana football rosters for the past two years and don’t find either of those ex-players on those rosters . . .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information