Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time to hit the reset button.

UL Football Time to hit the reset button.

When Mike was hire me, JamesTheJeweler, Scott Malkinson and others told you guys he wasn't ready to be the head coach. We were laughed at and ridiculed on this very site.

The Cajuns went from 2 top 25 seasons in a row to Mike having a career record of 13-14. 1-2 in bowl games and back to back 6-7 seasons.

I am glad we have reduced our RCAF donations and dropped our 6 season tickets. This program is a joke and laughing stock of college football. The administration had one chance to get it correct and went the cheap and lazy ____ing route.

A high school coach with high school results and play calling. This program has been set back and will continue to draw ____ ass crowds.

I'm sure we will get some sunshine pampers and tons of excuses that the program is still on track and headed in the right direction. I will give it to you guys raw and not sugar coat anything. Louisiana football sucks! Let's fire the whole staff and start over. No way but up from this bottomless pit.

Where is the program heading? Losing records, clueless staff, declining fan base with renovations, declining revenue, bottom of the sunbelt. Tell me this program has declined in the last few years.

Default Re: Time to hit the reset button.

Hell I don’t even count his bowl win against Marshall because it was Napier’s roster that he built, Dez couldn’t have ____ed it that badly if he had tried.

I think with me losing my seats, it will be a good time to take some time off. It seems we have gotten comfortable with being "ok".

Well I don't give him credit for the one victory that was Napier's team. He has ruined me as a giving fan. I gave up my softball and basketball tickets this year because of Mike and this stupid administration. (I didn't go to games but I gave the tickets away and supported the university). Mike has helped me make up my mind if he's coaching next year I will not buy season tickets my RCAF donation will be softball specific. As much as we blame Mike it might be time to look at the guy who hired him also.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Well I don't give him credit for the one victory that was Napier's team. He has ruined me as a giving fan. I gave up my softball and basketball tickets this year because of Mike and this stupid administration. (I didn't go to games but I gave the tickets away and supported the university). Mike has helped me make up my mind if he's coaching next year I will not buy season tickets my RCAF donation will be softball specific. As much as we blame Mike it might be time to look at the guy who hired him also.
    Gave up softball tickets because of Mike and the administration. Please explain how they played a part in that.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I think with me losing my seats, it will be a good time to take some time off. It seems we have gotten comfortable with being "ok".
    But, but, but they made a bowl game! It is the new standard. Winning doesn't matter apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    But, but, but they made a bowl game! It is the new standard. Winning doesn't matter apparently.
    If we were coming off 1-11 season heck yeah. Coming off two top 25 seasons. We are trending in the wrong direction.

Two things really stood out today. Center back from injury couldn’t snap the ball well. Freshman allegedly on sidelines who had played well as a sub. Not used.
    QB struggling and not able to react to rush. Future possible starting QB on sidelines. Never saw a snap.
    Does Coach have a death wish for the team. Does he place loyalty to seniors who give it all at a higher level than good of the team. Or maybe they’re the better players. Which is even scarier.
    Last year was a struggle but saw some hope. This year was just consistently inconsistent. Little to no improvement in quality.
    I’m back in the Bustle years. Nice kids, nice coach, mediocre results. Don’t see much changing next year. Same DC, same silly play calling, inconsistent special teams.
    All this and costs going up. Hmmm. Is this a sign??

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Two things really stood out today. Center back from injury couldn’t snap the ball well. Freshman allegedly on sidelines who had played well as a sub. Not used.
    QB struggling and not able to react to rush. Future possible starting QB on sidelines. Never saw a snap.
    Does Coach have a death wish for the team. Does he place loyalty to seniors who give it all at a higher level than good of the team. Or maybe they’re the better players. Which is even scarier.
    Last year was a struggle but saw some hope. This year was just consistently inconsistent. Little to no improvement in quality.
    I’m back in the Bustle years. Nice kids, nice coach, mediocre results. Don’t see much changing next year. Same DC, same silly play calling, inconsistent special teams.
    All this and costs going up. Hmmm. Is this a sign??
    Both centers played today...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Both centers played today...
    Both played poorly.

Gave up softball tickets because of Mike and the administration. Please explain how they played a part in that.
    I felt like my money was being wasted. I never go to softball games. Now I can just give them the money directly. Just because I won't buy season tickets does not mean I won't support them I'm not mad at the SB program. But I rather give them the money and they can do whatever they want with it.

Did the freshman have high snaps. Only saw one person trying to match QB on high tosses.

We all said that Bill Davis would be the difference if we wanted to win this game. They ran it down our throats when we could have done the same thing with Bill. He was on lol the sidelines. I’m not certain that Des actually wants to be our coach. Does he want to be let go? That was a traversity of a coaching job. We all saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    We all said that Bill Davis would be the difference if we wanted to win this game. They ran it down our throats when we could have done the same thing with Bill. He was on lol the sidelines. I’m not certain that Des actually wants to be our coach. Does he want to be let go? That was a traversity of a coaching job. We all saw it.
    At least he has that WR pass in his playbook.

When Mike was hire me, JamesTheJeweler, Scott Malkinson and others told you guys he wasn't ready to be the head coach. We were laughed at and ridiculed on this very site.

The Cajuns went from 2 top 25 seasons in a row to Mike having a career record of 13-14. 1-2 in bowl games and back to back 6-7 seasons.

I am glad we have reduced our RCAF donations and dropped our 6 season tickets. This program is a joke and laughing stock of college football. The administration had one chance to get it correct and went the cheap and lazy ____ing route.

A high school coach with high school results and play calling. This program has been set back and will continue to draw ____ ass crowds.

I'm sure we will get some sunshine pampers and tons of excuses that the program is still on track and headed in the right direction. I will give it to you guys raw and not sugar coat anything. Louisiana football sucks! Let's fire the whole staff and start over. No way but up from this bottomless pit.

Where is the program heading? Losing records, clueless staff, declining fan base with renovations, declining revenue, bottom of the sunbelt. Tell me this program has declined in the last few years.
    No one does "I TOLD YOU SO" better than YOU! I knew you would post this, you are more predictable than anyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information