Thread: Friday or pre game party

1. Default Friday or pre game party

……any info about these happenings and the times and places? Hotel I think is the Marriot on Canal!….right???

Default Re: Friday or pre game party

They sent out an email which had the following information. I am sure you would have gotten it, so check your email.

NEW ORLEANS BOWL KICKOFF PARTY!

The UL Alumni Association is hosting a New Orleans Bowl Kickoff Party from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, December 15th at Fulton Alley! Tickets are $50 per person and include food and drinks. A cash bar will be available.

PREGAME TAILGATE!

The RCAF and UL Alumni Association are hosting a pregame tailgate on Saturday, December 16th from 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at the Claiborne Club Lounge! Fans will need to enter through Gate F. Entry is free with your game ticket. Beverages and food available for purchase.

3. Default Re: Friday or pre game party

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    They sent out an email which had the following information. I am sure you would have gotten it, so check your email.

NEW ORLEANS BOWL KICKOFF PARTY!

The UL Alumni Association is hosting a New Orleans Bowl Kickoff Party from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, December 15th at Fulton Alley! Tickets are $50 per person and include food and drinks. A cash bar will be available.

PREGAME TAILGATE!

The RCAF and UL Alumni Association are hosting a pregame tailgate on Saturday, December 16th from 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at the Claiborne Club Lounge! Fans will need to enter through Gate F. Entry is free with your game ticket. Beverages and food available for purchase.
    ….thanks….need to check my email more!

got first row section 141 today, rolling in early tomorrow morning, breakfast and a little shopping for the family in the quarter and plan on being in the party by 11, if its anything like the one's in the past the music will be good and the drinks and food will be standard dome purchase stuff

We doing Hobnobbers for breakfast later this morning.
    https://hobnobberstogo.com/
    Decent pricing for a breakfast.

Thread Information