Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

I would prefer to not sell the program's soul and the reputation of the University for a few rent-a-wins from that slime ball. Hiring FBI Willy would make me pause my fandom.

2. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    I would prefer to not sell the program's soul and the reputation of the University for a few rent-a-wins from that slime ball. Hiring FBI Willy would make me pause my fandom.
    It's time for y'all to wake up. Coaches like Wade are now celebrated in today's NIL environment. It's the "we're above that" attitude that has us stuck in the pits of irrelevance.

If a guy like Wade coming here and making us several million dollars, resurrecting the interest in our base and WINNING would make you pause your fandom, tells me a lot about the "fans" still showing up to games at this point.

nobody would notice you left with 6k or 7k in the dome every night, and nobody is there now to see you.bye

So some of you would prefer a stain on our University for a few more wins. Sorry I am not in that number. Some still follow a personal code of ethics. WW is not the type of guy we want as a representative of our University.

So some of you would prefer a stain on our University for a few more wins. Sorry I am not in that number. Some still follow a personal code of ethics. WW is not the type of guy we want as a representative of our University.
    no, just saying nobody cares if you leave.

6. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

So, *, while I have you. Instead of posting #RentFree memes on facebook, why don't you engage in a real conversation here?

Speaking of selling out the program: What's the difference between "selling the program's soul" to Willy Wade when you've already sold it to the Rebounder's Club? Is it not for sale anymore because you like the current owners? Just trying to get some clarity here.

You're acting like he was the only coach in America doing shady ____. Newsflash: they ALL do it, and now it's legal.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    no, just saying nobody cares if you leave.
    So we go from complaining that fans do not show up, to saying we do not care if they show up? I have whiplash.

So we go from complaining that fans do not show up, to saying we do not care if they show up? I have whiplash.
    Honest question. What is your expectation for the basketball program?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    So, *, while I have you. Instead of posting #RentFree memes on facebook, why don't you engage in a real conversation here?

Speaking of selling out the program: What's the difference between "selling the program's soul" to Willy Wade when you've already sold it to the Rebounder's Club? Is it not for sale anymore because you like the current owners? Just trying to get some clarity here.
    I am unfamiliar with anything in your post. What does the Rebounders club do or have to do with UL basketball?
    And is that a personal shot at Marlin's wife?

not me, i dont care who else goes.

12. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

I am unfamiliar with anything in your post. What does the Rebounders club do or have to do with UL basketball?
    You are Marlin's wife. Funny thing about you boomers is you have no idea how to use the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Honest question. What is your expectation for the basketball program?
    Graduate players. No off court issues. Compete for titles most years. I understand the cyclical nature of mid-major sports and I bet you do too. The backup QB and the next coach are always popular.

14. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

I'd appreciate an answer to the question. What is the difference between selling out to Rebounder Club money or selling out to a coach that can actually win?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You are Marlin's wife. Funny thing about you boomers is you have no idea how to use the internet.
    I'm not quite a boomer but I am certainly no one's wife. Come on dude, do better.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information