Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    So some of you would prefer a stain on our University for a few more wins. Sorry I am not in that number. Some still follow a personal code of ethics. WW is not the type of guy we want as a representative of our University.
    We have a Statue of the Coach who got the Program the DEATH PENALTY as you walk in the CAJUNDOME. So do you complain about that as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I'd appreciate an answer to the question. What is the difference between selling out to Rebounder Club money or selling out to a coach that can actually win?
    Explain 'selling out to RC". Seriously, I am just a fan. Zero inside knowledge, even tangentially.

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    We have a Statue of the Coach who got the Program the DEATH PENALTY as you walk in the CAJUNDOME. So do you complain about that as well?
    History vindicated him.

Graduate players. No off court issues. Compete for titles most years. I understand the cyclical nature of mid-major sports and I bet you do too. The backup QB and the next coach are always popular.
    We don't compete for titles most years. We have done it only 3-4 times in the last 15. That's why only 1,100 people are buying season tickets now.

5. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

I'm not quite a boomer but I am certainly no one's wife. Come on dude, do better.
    You're ____ posting on FB and arguing with me here. I've watched your posting patterns for about 2 months. Everytime you rant on FB, you also come here to defend your hubby with the same talking points he brainwashes our fans with.

It is an embarrassment, a shame, and should be below the office of MBB HC for you to do what you are doing. Shows just how small time this HC and the people around him are.

But, you people are so desperate to prop up what's going on with this program. It's disheartening as a person who actually cares about the health of the program and not my pocket book. barf.

Seriously. You should stop. I am not * Marlin and it is a bad look for you to continue with that. I am sure Turbine can verify that.
    Tried to PM this to you

7. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Explain 'selling out to RC". Seriously, I am just a fan. Zero inside knowledge, even tangentially.
    "Zero inside knowledge."

I encourage anyone who doubts me to go and look at the basketball fan page, and her personal page on Twitter (Jennifer_marlin). Then come and compare the times with the rants here from this Big Tyme account.

There have been several accounts over the years that she's used and the rants always line up. It's hilarious. That time she posted on IG about Brad when she was drinking in Cuba, she made similar posts here on a burner account and on the FB page.

High school level ____.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    We don't compete for titles most years. We have done it only 3-4 times in the last 15. That's why only 1,100 people are buying season tickets now.
    Of course we do.
    What program would be a model for us?

9. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Seriously. You should stop. I am not * Marlin and it is a bad look for you to continue with that. I am sure Turbine can verify that.
    Tried to PM this to you
    Who are you, then? Most of us all know each other here. You can share.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Who are you, then? Most of us all know each other here. You can share.
    Come on man. With some of the ugliness personally directed at people on here? I would prefer not. I am a fan. Put me on Ignore if my posts hurt you.

11. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Come on man. With some of the ugliness personally directed at people on here? I would prefer not. I am a fan. Put me on Ignore if my posts hurt you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

So some of you would prefer a stain on our University for a few more wins. Sorry I am not in that number. Some still follow a personal code of ethics. WW is not the type of guy we want as a representative of our University.
    I think I'm on Big Tyme's side. Good morals are more important than a good basketball team. Sure, Shipley did get the Death Penalty. But that was a different time, we all know that really wouldn't happen today. When you think about it, Shipley was actually doing the right thing and had lots of good morals. WW, on the other hand, doesn't and got fired from LSU for a reason.

13. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Tried to PM this to you
    I can guarantee you are not J. M. but I venture you do know a lot about coaching.

I also wouldn't consider W. W. for a single second, but I am also convinced there are dozens of available coaches out there who could produce long term competitivness and excitement for the program.

Of course we do.
    What program would be a model for us?
    Are you serious? How is averaging 6th place in four years considered competing for titles? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I can guarantee you are not J. M. but I venture you do know a lot about coaching.

I also wouldn't consider W. W. for a single second, but I am also convinced there are dozens of available coaches out there who could produce long term competitivness and excitement for the program.
    People like you are a part of the problem. Will Wade is exactly the type of coach this program needs.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information