Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    That would be YUGE! He would be the greatest basketball coach of all time. He will build the recruiting fence around Louisiana that Hud talked about, and he'll make University of Texas, University of Arkansas and Ole Miss pay for it.
    I'm IN! A great big, BEAUTIFUL WALL around LA. Perfect!

2. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    You think there is really a chance we get Trump as Head MBB Coach for UL??
    At least he'd put butts in the seats

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Never took you for a trump guy. Maybe you’re not that bad after all.

4. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    Never took you for a trump guy. Maybe you’re not that bad after all.
    Wasn't a political endorsement of any kind. Obama did in fact tell DJT he wouldn't be President, and it happened.

Give me Boyd at a reasonable beginner salary and I'm willing to give it two years. If it cleans out the Rebounder's Club, sychophant hangers on, and breathes YOUTH into our program, it'd be the best thing that happened to Cajuns basketball in decades.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    OR, if Fish man could at least win a few games we SHOULD win: Like against: Toledo; Wright St; Samford; LTURD; E Ky; and the upcoming one with McNeese.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    It took ONE MONTH for WW to zoom past UL. ONE MONTH.
    Marlin should be totally embarrassed and humiliated to be an overwhelming underdog to Ryan Street High. McNeese was one of the countries worst programs the past 5+ years.

ONE FREAKING MONTH
    They 4 non division 1 wins.

Boyd for HC!

There’s a reason he is an assistant coach at a high school. There’s a reason he hasn’t gotten any looks for college jobs. Maybe if he’d learn to shut his mouth on social media and message boards people would give him a chance. I loved brad as player and I appreciate his passion but he is going about everything all wrong. Most people want our head football coach fired and think that he didn’t have enough experience to garner a head coaching position at the d1 level. Yet they want Brad Boyd to be the head coach of the basketball program when his biggest accomplishment on his resume is running biddy basketball in youngsville. Things that make you go hmmmm……

Oh my

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    I don't think there is any shot we beat them. They are really good, and well, we just dont have the players.
    We don't have the players to play an isolation game every time they are on offense, except for Julien who forces way too many shots. No passing, no cutting, no screens just dribble until you can drive the lane or take an out of range shot. It works against lesser teams but we get schooled by good teams. Don't the coaches see this? Marlin just lets them play street ball and the same thing happens time after time. When the do exhibit it a passing game and do well, it is short lived and they then resort to isolation game and watch games get out of reach. The LA Tech game is a perfect example. Nothing ever changes with Marlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    It took ONE MONTH for WW to zoom past UL. ONE MONTH.
    Marlin should be totally embarrassed and humiliated to be an overwhelming underdog to Ryan Street High. McNeese was one of the countries worst programs the past 5+ years.

ONE FREAKING MONTH
    What's more embarrassing is we still have fans defending and backing Marlin. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    There’s a reason he is an assistant coach at a high school. There’s a reason he hasn’t gotten any looks for college jobs. Maybe if he’d learn to shut his mouth on social media and message boards people would give him a chance. I loved brad as player and I appreciate his passion but he is going about everything all wrong. Most people want our head football coach fired and think that he didn’t have enough experience to garner a head coaching position at the d1 level. Yet they want Brad Boyd to be the head coach of the basketball program when his biggest accomplishment on his resume is running biddy basketball in youngsville. Things that make you go hmmmm……
    I love this stuff… And if you must know MY WIFE RUNS BIDDY… #B3TheLogo

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    I love this stuff… And if you must know MY WIFE RUNS BIDDY… #B3TheLogo
    I'm down for Brad getting a shot to run the program. At least it would generate some excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I'm down for Brad getting a shot to run the program. At least it would generate some excitement.
    I'm down for it too. Lots of people are down. When someone says no, its sounds a whole lot like "That's not the way we do things around here"

BUT "THE WAY WE DO THINGS AROUND HERE" GIVES US WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE.

15. Default Re: Will Wade is FREE #WillyTheKid

Giving Boyd a mid-season contract seems appealing.

It is after all, only about 3-games in March.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information