Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Campaign for Albineaux continues…

Default Re: The Campaign for Albineaux continues…

Quote Originally Posted by CouillonCinema View Post
    A.I. had a hard time generating a courir de Mardi Gras outfit. My apologies on the inaccuracies. I hope this still coveys the idea.

Almost presentation day for Phase 2. One section is about SKIT POTENTIAL. A mascot that is associated more with liking to eat (like a gator) rather than being eaten (like a pepper or a crawfish) makes it more relatable to Ragin Cajuns fans (who love to eat).

In this picture, you could see what could be a fun day when the Coastal Chanticleers come to Cajun Field. Imagine Al dressed up in traditional Courir de Mardi Gras outfit going from one tailgate to another begging for ingredients to the Chanticleer gumbo.

This will not only be a way to get the entire fanbase in attendance engaged, but also a fun way to show off the uniqueness of Acadiana’s culture. The cULture should show the best parts of the culture.
    I know you used A.I but gotta leave the hat off, not make it look like a witch.

Maybe instead of red just make it all different type of colors like the Mardi Gras outfit if only used on special occasions. Doesn’t have to be red all the time . Maybe give him a cowboy hat or something instead of using a traditional Mardi Gras hat. Here is a photo to base that might help the AI.
    Name:  IMG_6433.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  230.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . Louisiana across the chest . . . Ragin Cajuns on the back name plate . . . Cap with the L on it . . . get the darn mascot suit made for the bowl game in the Dome . . .
    That’s what I was thinking for the chest. Great minds…

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I know you used A.I but gotta leave the hat off, not make it look like a witch.

Maybe instead of red just make it all different type of colors like the Mardi Gras outfit if only used on special occasions. Doesn’t have to be red all the time . Maybe give him a cowboy hat or something instead of using a traditional Mardi Gras hat. Here is a photo to base that might help the AI.
    Name:  IMG_6433.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  230.8 KB
    A cajundome hat would work.

4. Default Re: The Campaign for Albineaux continues…

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    A cajundome hat would work.
    . . . only with an L on it . . .

5. Default Re: The Campaign for Albineaux continues…

Phase 2 Presentation complete.

The pitch for next University of Louisiana mascot continues on 12.23.23.

Spread the word.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information