Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ticketmaster has been fired

1. Default Re: Ticketmaster has been fired

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Well, actually Maggard had been in discussion with them for over a year now. I was told a while back that something was in the works but had no idea who the vendors where at that time. So, it does help to let them know the problems that the fans have had with Ticketmaster, but it there are times when things are actually being addressed and we as fans are unaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    . . . From the outside looking in it may not seem that difficult however there is much more too it than meets the eye. . .

Default Re: Ticketmaster has been fired

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Go in house.

I know, why not make, "Hospitality Management" a major.

The food service industry can be profitable for the university.

Michigan State, food service handles two and a half times the students of Louisiana. in house.
    That really is a good idea, Turbine!

Yes, it is a big job, but planning for the future allows them (Hospitality Management) to make this happen. A great training ground for students and graduates.

Well, actually Maggard had been in discussion with them for over a year now. I was told a while back that something was in the works but had no idea who the vendors where at that time. So, it does help to let them know the problems that the fans have had with Ticketmaster, but it there are times when things are actually being addressed and we as fans are unaware.
    You don't say! The administration actually does work on things? From reading this board and social media, it would appear that the administration is full of lazy people who are just collecting a check.

4. Default Re: Ticketmaster has been fired

Good to know he was on the same page as the fans.

To me that says he is listening, because if nothing was ever said by fans the conclusion would be that things were going great.

5. Default Re: Ticketmaster has been fired

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    You don't say! The administration actually does work on things? From reading this board and social media, it would appear that the administration is full of lazy people who are just collecting a check.
    The fan experience is actually feet on the ground that admins can never duplicate no matter how hard they try.

Fans will always be first to recognize a weakness then and only then can attentive admins act to improve on what fans are going through.

Glad TicketMaster is gone. Those bastards got a lot of fees from me for the 2 games I was able to go to in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Good to know he was on the same page as the fans.

To me that says he is listening, because if nothing was ever said by fans the conclusion would be that things were going great.
    Will be interested to see what opinions are when prices go from

$19+$20 on TM fees

to

$29+$10 in whoever fees

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post

$19+$20 on TM fees

to

$29+$10 in whoever fees
    I have it on good authority they’ll actually be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post

$19+$20 on TM fees

to

$29+$10 in whoever fees
    What I'm about to say is under the assumption that the Ticketmaster fees were set and controlled by the Cajundome, but at least athletics will have control over fees on an event-by-event basis: i.e. a $5 promotional ticket doesn't balloon to a $30 ticket in Ticketmaster/Cajundome fees.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    I have it on good authority they’ll actually be higher.
    We must be talking to the same authority

11. Default Re: Ticketmaster has been fired

. . . too bad nobody here has any authority . . .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information