Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where were you?

Default Where were you?

That night in New Orleans..

Default Re: Where were you?

About on the 40 behind the cajuns bench.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    That night in New Orleans..
    Remember Nick D in that elevator???

Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win. One of Jay's best calls.

5. Default Re: Where were you?

Crowd Surfing in the endzone sections

I remember being at the other end zone on my dad's shoulders. As soon as Baer made the kick he started jumping up and down, and we were both freaking out. It will forever be my favorite memory as a Ragin' Cajuns fan.

Had a field pass and tickets.

I watched the first half from the seats, and then went down to the field to watch the rest of the game in the 2nd half. Got to see Brett kick the field goal against the wall right behind the goal post and filmed it from when he kicked it to when I was running up the field after he had made it. What made it even sweeter was the fact that I had graduated from UL that morning and got to NOLA in time to join in on the fun.

It was one of the most exciting weekends ever as a Cajuns fan.

8. Default Re: Where were you?

Sitting on the 40 behind the Cajun's bench, what an amazing night in New Orleans.

Got lucky and booked the Marriott on Canal at a steal, before anything was official, imagine my surprise when I found out this would be the team's hotel.

CDS was a thing in 2011 too.

We had the best day drinking on Bourbon with so many Cajuns fans.

The game was wonderful, but Lockett caught that pass for a td with under a minute to go and I wanted to walk out. My wife (then girlfriend) said “no” and made me stay. I know I married her for a reason.

Unfortunately I had obligations at home and was watching on TV. It was a great night in some the ugliest uniforms ever worn by a Cajuns team. I much rather todays vermillion and white.

I told my kids and their friends that I would pay for their tickets and hotel rooms if we went to the New Orleans Bowl. I had to pay up, but didn’t mind. I got over 20 tickets and about 6 hotel rooms. Greatest trip ever!!!

13. Default Re: Where were you?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    I told my kids and their friends that I would pay for their tickets and hotel rooms if we went to the New Orleans Bowl. I had to pay up, but didn’t mind. I got over 20 tickets and about 6 hotel rooms. Greatest trip ever!!!
    . . . awesome gesture . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I was roughly 10 rows above here

15. Default Re: Where were you?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win, Cajuns Win. One of Jay's best calls.
    Correction. His best call. Very cool to see it in person then relive it the next day or so with the video and Jay's call.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information