Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cajuns Basketball

Default Cajuns Basketball

Some good basketball recruiting news. I have on good authority that the #3 player in the state has committed to the Cajuns. A little thin but a good rim protector.

Default Re: Cajuns Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by NWLA Cajun View Post
    Some good basketball recruiting news. I have on good authority that the #3 player in the state has committed to the Cajuns. A little thin but a good rim protector.
    Would be nice.

Name? Size?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Name? Size?
    I learned today we are waiting on the family to give the OK to make the announcement of the signing. I presume they want to do some type of ceremony that highlights the player. Not sure about this being the reason for the announcement delay but it is logical. I also presume this is the same guy that Coach Marlin referred to in his press conference comments earlier this week. I am sure we are all OK on waiting for the family to celebrate the signing before we get details on the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I learned today we are waiting on the family to give the OK to make the announcement of the signing. I presume they want to do some type of ceremony that highlights the player. Not sure about this being the reason for the announcement delay but it is logical. I also presume this is the same guy that Coach Marlin referred to in his press conference comments earlier this week. I am sure we are all OK on waiting for the family to celebrate the signing before we get details on the player.
    So, he has signed already or just a commitment?

Player in question SIGNED at the end of early period which occurs in November. Announcement of signing should occur soon.

Hopefully this is the start of the purging of this roster. Hopefully we can sign 2-3 more guys.

Jeremiah Evans. 6'10 195. Need more length like that. Hope we going hard at Todd Jones from Newman as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Jeremiah Evans. 6'10 195. Need more length like that. Hope we going hard at Todd Jones from Newman as well.
    Sounds like he needs to hit the weight room.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Rather recruit skilled guys with length that need weight on them, than guys like Kitenge who are big but can't do anything.

11. Default Re: Cajuns Basketball

Sounds like he’s a growing boy and being thin while adding inches is absolutely normal. Nothing the weight room and proper nutrition won’t fix.

12. Default Re: Cajuns Basketball

Anybody traveling to the great white north for the game against the Necksters?

13. Default Re: Cajuns Basketball

. . . yep, right after the all you can eat cafeteria and ice cream stand . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Hill and Warner would like a word with you. Graylin still skinny as a biology class skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Rather recruit skilled guys with length that need weight on them, than guys like Kitenge who are big but can't do anything.
    Todd Hill.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information