Thread: Parking at Superdome?

Default Parking at Superdome?

I was hoping there would be a bus to roundtrip the superdome on game day, but apparently that will not happen, so I guess I will have to drive. I was looking into parking at the bowl and looked on the bowl site for advanced parking and it said, "there is no advanced parking options at this time." Can anyone tell me about the parking inside the dome garages? can you dribve up and pay or pay on exit? Any idea on pricing?

2. Default Re: Parking at Superdome?

Fish you pay as you enter the garage. I don’t recall how much, but 20 is probably the most.

Default Re: Parking at Superdome?

Just park on the street. Leave your laptop, cell phone and wallet on the front seat. It will be there when you get back. No problem.

No bus trip is a certainty? I suppose that would be too much work. Ugh

5. Default Re: Parking at Superdome?

It’s almost like they’re P,Od that those athletes had the gall to salvage the bowl bid.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I was hoping there would be a bus to roundtrip the superdome on game day, but apparently that will not happen, so I guess I will have to drive. I was looking into parking at the bowl and looked on the bowl site for advanced parking and it said, "there is no advanced parking options at this time." Can anyone tell me about the parking inside the dome garages? can you dribve up and pay or pay on exit? Any idea on pricing?
    Lots of folks whine and complain about the parking at Cajun Field. Wait until you get to NOLA! And if you do park in the parking garage, you may have to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay the fees. Pas Bon.

Also, you may want to write down the location where you park, if you plan to use the garage.

I remember, or should I say did not remember where I parked when I went to a Saints game back in my drinking days and we stumbled around looking for that darn car for what seemed like hours!

Looking forward to an awesome game! Crush the JaxState Cocks!

Go Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmole View Post
    Lots of folks whine and complain about the parking at Cajun Field. Wait until you get to NOLA! And if you do park in the parking garage, you may have to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay the fees. Pas Bon.

Also, you may want to write down the location where you park, if you plan to use the garage.

I remember, or should I say did not remember where I parked when I went to a Saints game back in my drinking days and we stumbled around looking for that darn car for what seemed like hours!

Looking forward to an awesome game! Crush the JaxState Cocks!

Go Cajuns!
    This is not a saints game. We paid 20 to park in the tower for the Marshall game 2 years ago and pulled right up to the front door of the dome.

Thanks to all

I heard people now park at the airport (yes the one in kenner) and take a Uber in to the city

2023 R+L CARRIERS NEW ORLEANS BOWL PARKING INFORMATION

The SMG managed complex has a total of seven (7) parking garages for public parking and two surface lots. The parking rate for game day will be $35 (Credit/Debit ONLY).
    The parking garages and surface lots are adjacent to the Caesars Superdome and the Smoothie King Center.

Pre-sale parking is available for the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl.

Superdome Parking Office: 504-587-3805

Champions Garage Parking Office: 504-587-3971

Whenever I see parking and Nola in the same sentence, can't help but remembering parking by the lake and asking my date if she'd like to watch the submarine races.good times

You pay when you drive up, it was $20 (card only) at the last Pelicans game I went to. I was in New Orleans for the Saints/Bears game, but I didn't park at the Dome. Parked near my hotel in a garage about a mile away and walked.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Whenever I see parking and Nola in the same sentence, can't help but remembering parking by the lake and asking my date if she'd like to watch the submarine races.good times
    Richie Cunningham that you? How’s Lori Beth?

This won't be helpful. I'm just gloating.

My last two years at Tulane Med, I won a spot in the parking garage, which is part of the med school building, 3 blocks from the 'Dome.

Granted, I didn't make many games there but when I did it was pull in, walk over. Easy peasy.

Thread Information