Thread: MBB NET 12.4.23

Default MBB NET 12.4.23

Nothing to write home about. Yes, playing the MAC challenge is better than playing a nobody, but zero positive impact on NET.

35 James Madison
    47 App State
    143 Georgia State
    182 Louisiana
    200 Texas State
    227 Old Dominion
    244 Troy
    259 Southern Miss
    268 Marshall
    272 ULM
    280 Arkansas State
    294 South Alabama
    338 Coastal Carolina
    345 Georgia Southern

Default Re: MBB NET 12.4.23

Looks very Southland ish

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Looks very Southland ish
    I saw where McNeese is currently #30.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Yes and teams like UNC and Duke are in the 30's. It's really too early to start looking at the Net rankings as they will obviously shift as the season goes.

5. Default Re: MBB NET 12.4.23

I just heard Marlins press conference and he mentioned that they signed a shot blocker and are looking for another one. Anyone know anything about this, because I seen any info on early signees.

Here is a great website to follow NET rankings thought the season.
    https://bracketologists.com/team/lou.e-ragin-cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Foog View Post
    I just heard Marlins press conference and he mentioned that they signed a shot blocker and are looking for another one. Anyone know anything about this, because I seen any info on early signees.
    He doesn't have any seniors on the roster. But he definitely needs rim protection so I'm sure there are quite a few guys on the team that will be asked to leave this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    All joking aside, might be the best team the Cajuns face this season. But just like the SBC, the SLC will drag their NET down to one bid territory quickly, upsets or not. Half the league is 300+, two others 250+.

McLeast should win the conference tournament if it’s still in LC.

Quote Originally Posted by Foog View Post
    I know nothing about an early signee but will attempt to find out more.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    All joking aside, might be the best team the Cajuns face this season. But just like the SBC, the SLC will drag their NET down to one bid territory quickly, upsets or not. Half the league is 300+, two others 250+.

McLeast should win the conference tournament if it’s still in LC.
    I think McNeese is the best team in the state. I know they lost to La Tech. However the game was in Ruston and was competitive throughout. Bulldogs pulled away in final minute when Cowboys were forced to foul. On a neutral court, McNeese wins more than their share vs Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I think McNeese is the best team in the state. I know they lost to La Tech. However the game was in Ruston and was competitive throughout. Bulldogs pulled away in final minute when Cowboys were forced to foul. On a neutral court, McNeese wins more than their share vs Tech.
    McLeast has USM and UL at home after finals. WW first two home games post suspension. I give both USM and UL a snowball’s chance in hell of winning.

Thread Information