Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Jacksonville State in 2023 R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

Default Re: Its Bowl Game Week

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Tickets are now in your account, and this peon is on the 50. Not a good sign, lol
    Got mine also. Section 142 rows 28 & 29. 50 yard line for us also. Access to the bunker club?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Tickets are now in your account, and this peon is on the 50. Not a good sign, lol
    I’m in section 142.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Got mine also. Section 142 rows 28 & 29. 50 yard line for us also. Access to the bunker club?
    Yes for the Bunker club

Default Re: its bowl game week

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Heart attack or not, that wasn't his point.

Nothing boring about the comfort of the Super Dome.
    Well if it wasn't his point then he shouldn't have brought it up. It was his words not mine. He even said he spent a fortune but didn't go. It was cold but no reason to waste money IMO. The comforts of the Super Dome wasn't mentioned one time in the post I responded to.

I do not disagree with him, I have said many times if we are not in a NY 6 bowl there is no better destination than NOLA.

Sec 141

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The home side for the Saints is the side to your right as you’re looking at this illustration. Or the river side. We have been placed on the lake or visitor side in the past to create a better visual because we’re always the biggest crowd.
    This is incorrect. We are on the saints sideline this year which is opposite of what we’ve been every time we’ve been in the bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    This is incorrect. We are on the saints sideline this year which is opposite of what we’ve been every time we’ve been in the bowl game.
    Except against SDSU? I believe we were on the home side that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Except against SDSU? I believe we were on the home side that year.
    I think you’re right. I was saying that the incorrect part of his post was the labeling of the home/away sides. The cameras are on the home side facing the visitors side.

It’s going to be a great time in Nola. Can’t wait!

11. UL Football Re: its bowl game week

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Well if it wasn't his point then he shouldn't have brought it up. It was his words not mine. He even said he spent a fortune but didn't go. It was cold but no reason to waste money IMO. The comforts of the Super Dome wasn't mentioned one time in the post I responded to.

I do not disagree with him, I have said many times if we are not in a NY 6 bowl there is no better destination than NOLA.
    My cardiologist has been very clear, reduce stress physical and emotional. A bowl game where my ______ freezing as it hits the urinal. That’s physical stress, and the game should create stress and hopefully release.

My 2 tickets are in section 142 right behind Cajun bench. I had a glitch putting them in wallet and might have tried to do it twice. I hate an empty wallet but have great seats

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Unfortunately the word that I got was that ticket sales have been “disappointing” to say the least. Not sure the exact number but I’d imagine this will be the lowest attended New Orleans bowl by Cajun fans.
    Near zero excitement about the program as a whole. Unmatched success since Hudspeth arrived and the excitement levels have continued to dwindle instead of increase.

Which wasn’t Napier or Desormeaux’s fault. The administration went to far with trying to maximize revenue. To be fair, I was 100% on board with that, at the time we needed to bring in more money and we still do to this day. Unfortunately we have gone a little too far with that.

IMHO creating an exciting atmosphere 7 times a year and making slightly less revenue brings more value to the program than charging premium prices. The product on the field is only part of making the game day experience worth coming back to for casual fans.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Near zero excitement about the program as a whole. Unmatched success since Hudspeth arrived and the excitement levels have continued to dwindle instead of increase.

Which wasn’t Napier or Desormeaux’s fault. The administration went to far with trying to maximize revenue. To be fair, I was 100% on board with that, at the time we needed to bring in more money and we still do to this day. Unfortunately we have gone a little too far with that.

IMHO creating an exciting atmosphere 7 times a year and making slightly less revenue brings more value to the program than charging premium prices. The product on the field is only part of making the game day experience worth coming back to for casual fans.
    Nothing RAGIN or CAJUN about (other than the football) happening at CF

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post

Add in Inflation and families just can't afford nor see the value in an mehhh experience.
    I know the university does not set the price of the bowl tickets, but those prices for a family of 4 or 5 were just too high just like the bus ride with no ticket.
    I remember for the Lending Tree Bowl in Mobile, we brought like 3 busses loaded with Cajun fans. I promise you the prices were not that high and that was before this bad inflation.
    I will be there as usual, hoping some of our alumni, fans, NOLA people decide to support the home team. As I said previously, day of game tickets will be cheap.

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information