Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Jacksonville State in 2023 R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

Default Re: its bowl game week

I believe in MTPA. Not just for Boomer but for everyone.

2. Default Re: its bowl game week

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    He said “if any of our bored fans went to Shreveport last year they will be happy to have their asses in the super dome this year”. That sounded like a condescending shot at the fans to me. It’s how I took it. Not a great way to garner support.
    He put "bored fans" in quotes using his hands.

Meaning he doesn't buy the question or the premise.

Easy to understand, he was not on the same page (he was not fan bashing) with the assumtion the media was baiting him with. He was bashing the question.

3. Default Re: its bowl game week

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . continue to wish that CmD fails . . . we can all see it . . .
    You get it Vic

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

Easy to understand, he was not on the same page (he was not fan bashing) with the assumtion the media was baiting him with. He was bashing the question.
    Exactly some are trying to make something out of nothing after clearly he was baited by the media

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    My guess is that they probably haven't sold many tickets and hope the next couple days changes that. Surely can't take 3 days to allocate 500 tickets
    I’m laughing at that because what if we sold a bunch of tickets you might not get them before Saturday. I put in for mine the first day and still have not received any information. Geaux Cajuns!
    Oh, and the allocation was supposed to be Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    I’m laughing at that because what if we sold a bunch of tickets you might not get them before Saturday. I put in for mine the first day and still have not received any information. Geaux Cajuns!
    Oh, and the allocation was supposed to be Monday.
    Unfortunately the word that I got was that ticket sales have been “disappointing” to say the least. Not sure the exact number but I’d imagine this will be the lowest attended New Orleans bowl by Cajun fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

I had a family member that is not a UL fan send that to me from twitter also. He asked does y'all coach hate fans? I can see how it could be perceived that way. IMO the way the question was framed and using the word bored was not a good way to ask it. Maybe fans with an attitude of been there done that, would have been better. But having said that, for those fans NOLA is about as far as they will travel anyway. I was one of those freezing butts in S-port and their weren't very many others.

Lots of locals in S-port I was surprised how many showed up on that freezing day.

Does anyone know if I can walk up to the super dome and buy a ticket at a box office window game day? Anyone ever do that before?

When you look at the super dome web site for tickets it appears they are only selling 100 level no 2 or 3 hundred.

9. Default Re: its bowl game week

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I had a family member that is not a UL fan send that to me from twitter also. He asked does y'all coach hate fans? I can see how it could be perceived that way. IMO the way the question was framed and using the word bored was not a good way to ask it. Maybe fans with an attitude of been there done that, would have been better. But having said that, for those fans NOLA is about as far as they will travel anyway. I was one of those freezing butts in S-port and their weren't very many others.

Lots of locals in S-port I was surprised how many showed up on that freezing day.
    I spent a small fortune on the Indy Bowl, but common sense said it’s only money. No way I was gonna freeze and maybe have weather related heart attack. Now a nice little ride into NOLA bowl makes sense for a bowl that means nothing. There’s only 4 teams playing for more than the Cajuns this bowl season.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Unfortunately the word that I got was that ticket sales have been “disappointing” to say the least. Not sure the exact number but I’d imagine this will be the lowest attended New Orleans bowl by Cajun fans.
    I agree, but I hope I’m wrong. Anyways still waiting on my email for tickets.

UL Football Re: its bowl game week

Name:  Screenshot_20231212_170303_Ticketmaster.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  119.5 KB

Which side is which?

12. Default Re: Its Bowl Game Week

The home side for the Saints is the side to your right as you’re looking at this illustration. Or the river side. We have been placed on the lake or visitor side in the past to create a better visual because we’re always the biggest crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I spent a small fortune on the Indy Bowl, but common sense said it’s only money. No way I was gonna freeze and maybe have weather related heart attack. Now a nice little ride into NOLA bowl makes sense for a bowl that means nothing. There’s only 4 teams playing for more than the Cajuns this bowl season.
    A weather related heart attack? Do you have some at risk pre existing unique condition? The average person isn’t getting a heart attack because of a little cold weather. I rode in the back of a truck going 70 MPH on the Friday night on I 20 across the bridge from Bossier back to Shreveport. My 74 year old mother was in the stadium at the game.

14. Default Re: its bowl game week

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    A weather related heart attack? Do you have some at risk pre existing unique condition? The average person isn’t getting a heart attack because of a little cold weather. I rode in the back of a truck going 70 MPH on the Friday night on I 20 across the bridge from Bossier back to Shreveport. My 74 year old mother was in the stadium at the game.
    Heart attack or not, that wasn't his point.

Nothing boring about the comfort of the Super Dome.

Default Re: Its Bowl Game Week

Tickets are now in your account, and this peon is on the 50. Not a good sign, lol

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information