Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Jacksonville State in 2023 R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

Default Re: Bowl Game Leak

Rich rod has won titles in four different conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Many folks on this site views are very different than yours. You have been the only consistent poster along with Jacob who have tons of built in excuses. The standard has been raised and the standard is the standard that doesn't change for anyone. This team isn't meeting the minimum expectations. The coaches aren't on the field but they lineup the folks and call plays to help the team succeed. Play calling on both sides of the ball have showed the severe lack of experience. If all of the coaches were here and now it's a difference set of players then ask yourself why aren't these kids being coached up? Maybe they have completed at a high level but they sure haven't showed the ability to coach at a high level and that is what they are getting paid to do.
    First off it’s Because this site has become an echo chamber of miserable petulant children stomping their feet when they don’t get their way. The coaches aren’t dropping game tying winning touchdowns in the end zone, they are fumbling scoop and scores into the endzone for touchbacks, they aren’t injuring our players. Every coach on every team has calls that get questioned after they don’t work, Georgia, Michigan, Alabamaall their fans know more about football then those coaches do too. What I see is a staff who has us in position to win these games, we aren’t getting blown off the field. We are on the wrong side of a bunch of one score games. That’s what I mean when I say we aren’t far off…bc we aren’t.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    First off it’s Because this site has become an echo chamber of miserable petulant children stomping their feet when they don’t get their way. The coaches aren’t dropping game tying winning touchdowns in the end zone, they are fumbling scoop and scores into the endzone for touchbacks, they aren’t injuring our players. Every coach on every team has calls that get questioned after they don’t work, Georgia, Michigan, Alabamaall their fans know more about football then those coaches do too. What I see is a staff who has us in position to win these games, we aren’t getting blown off the field. We are on the wrong side of a bunch of one score games. That’s what I mean when I say we aren’t far off…bc we aren’t.
    Nice way to skate around everything that I pointed out.

But didn't we have the guy that was the assistant at TSAB? Rusty and Lewis were the best S and C guys we had imo.
    And rusty is back in the sunbelt at Troy, and that’s not a knock but did he forget how to do it? Why did he go up into p5 and back
    Down? You think he forgot how to workout? Same with Lewis carrella, and like I said hocke, we stayed as healthy as i can remember under hocke and Florida has dropped like flies. You think he just forgot what he was doing?

Nice way to skate around everything that I pointed out.
    Not at all, I addressed everything you said.

6. Default Re: Jacksonville State view

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Maybe start with telling Martin Hall to change the name on the big brick sign in front of the building that says LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE. What a novel idea.
    It is illegal so you are correct.

If we would have hired coach “x” for million dollars with super resume and gotten same results, what would be the reaction? Awe shucks, we tried, it’s okay? No it would be that Maggard is an idiot and we could paid half that for these results and I’m giving up my tickets, I’m not paying to watch this etc etc etc. nobody likes losing, I’d say winning fixes everything but I’m not sure about that within some people. For the most part winning fixes most people’s complaints. Look how bad Arkansas state got after nailing coaching after coaching hire, does anyone care that they were good? No, if they get good again will anyone care that they were bad? No.

Will there be buses going to the Bowl Game in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasso View Post
    Great question! I would definitely do this if they would promise a stop at Franks on the way there

Lol.

Expect an announcement 2 days before bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Expect an announcement 2 days before bowl game.
    LOL. Oh, for sure.

Default Re: Jacksonville State view

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    About the NOLA bowl? Last year we played UH in a bowl that was frozen. I had tickets and opted to watch it on television because I’m not freezing. Not many people are willing to do that. The prior year we beat MU in the NOLA Bowl. It was great.

If you’re not in a NY 6 bowl it’s not important who you play. Starting next season if you’re not one of the 12 your relevance is further reduced.

I’m glad to be bowling in NOLA bowl where at least I’m able to focus on the game instead of rain gear, or winter clothes, and sometimes both together.
    Have we received an official bowl invite yet? All I have seen is a projection from Brent McMurphy. Even JSU had them playing Ark State.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Have we received an official bowl invite yet? All I have seen is a projection from Brent McMurphy. Even JSU had them playing Ark State.
    Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    That would be one heck of a bait and switch, lol. That's why I got a fully refundable room. Just heard a rumor we're headed to Hawaii. We'll see

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 . LastLast

Thread Information