Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo party 12/11

Default Re: Demo party 12/11

When traditionally loyal fans like us stop being passionate, the athletic & RCAF administration & coaches need to stop being so passive aggressive towards us and each other. Their job should depend on the outcome of their responsibilities.

This calls for some self reflection on the administration and coaches to determine their objectives. It’s NOT a great time to be a Ragin’ Cajun! It’s time to take a step back when it appears I care more than they do.

Saturday morning. Geaux Cajuns

Attached Images Attached Images        

Here are my pics from this morning. I just beat the rain; it started coming down on my way home, so although the demo was going full-swing at the time, I’m sure it was shut down by the time I left

I started in the S EZ, and made my way all the way around.

Also, there was a UL graduation going on, and the parking lot was full….with a backlog (both directions) on CD Blvd. seemed like the biggest I’ve seen in quite a while. Must’ve been a large college, w/a lot of grads.

And here is my bonus pic: the Tigue was locked down, so getting a good pic was near impossible, but if you zoom in you can see why it looks like with no turf.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Here are my pics from this morning. I just beat the rain; it started coming down on my way home, so although the demo was going full-swing at the time, I’m sure it was shut down by the time I left

Also, there was a UL graduation going on, and the parking lot was full….with a backlog (both directions) on CD Blvd. seemed like the biggest I’ve seen in quite a while. Must’ve been a large college, w/a lot of grads.

And here is my bonus pic: the Tigue was locked down, so getting a good pic was near impossible, but if you zoom in you can see why it looks like with no turf.

Thanks for the picture updates. Great shots and glad someone took the time to share with the board.

Yeah much appreciated! Especially by us out of staters!

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post

Rain should not shut them down. Rain during demo is good. It cuts down on fugitive dust

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Thanks for the picture updates. Great shots and glad someone took the time to share with the board.
    Ditto.

Wish they would have actually used dynamite to implode the upper deck. Now that would have been a show.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Wish they would have actually used dynamite to implode the upper deck. Now that would have been a show.
    Well, I felt that way for awhile, but now I’m glad that are doing it this way….its very satisfying

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    To risky. Would probably mess up the trees, field and turf.

11. Default Re: Demo party 12/11

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    To risky. Would probably mess up the trees, field and turf.
    . . . Where you read that . . .

Sunday morning

Attached Images Attached Images        

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Sunday morning
    My seats are officially gone. Bittersweet and pretty surreal seeing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    My seats are officially gone. Bittersweet and pretty surreal seeing that.
    What section did you sit in?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . Where you read that . . .
    Shrapnel from the explosion is a given. Can’t guarantee where it goes.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information