Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Demo party 12/11

1. Default Re: Demo party 12/11

Really quick work with the demo. Thank you so much for everyone posting photos of the demolition process.

Default Re: Demo party 12/11

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Thanks, zoom. For the pics and info. I still don’t know why they are recycling all the aluminum seating that was in there. Or maybe they re doing that after the demo?
    Looks like they’re separating things at the SW gate area.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Looks like they’re separating things at the SW gate area.
    Thanks…been wondering about that

12/22/2023...6:35 am....sorry about the low light conditions. Pic isn't the best. Looked like they got busy working on the debris pile yesterday afternoon and hauling some of that off the site.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Going going gone ....

My pics from around noon today. She pretty much gone…….

Wow, that's cool. Great pics everyone, thanks for posting!

Thanks LFC, looks like they’re done until Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Thanks LFC, looks like they’re done until Tuesday.
    Well, that was at noon, so I’m sure they got some more done after that. But then based on what they told you that’ll be it until Tuesday.

So basically the got the whole UD down in 12 days.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Well, that was at noon, so I’m sure they got some more done after that. But then based on what they told you that’ll be it until Tuesday.

So basically the got the whole UD down in 12 days.
    Got back in town, came down Congress, no movement on site @ 2:45. With only ground work now, won’t seem as fast.

Visiting my grandparents in Lake Charles right now, and got to stop by and see Cajun Field earlier today. It was really weird seeing Cajun field from Drug Emporium lol! Next time I’m in the area I’ll be sure to go see it again.

12. Default Re: Demo party 12/11

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Visiting my grandparents in Lake Charles right now, and got to stop by and see Cajun Field earlier today. It was really weird seeing Cajun field from Drug Emporium lol! Next time I’m in the area I’ll be sure to go see it again.
    Our Lady of Rubble stadium.

I love the people on various social media sights that call this a waste of money and claim it’s throwing away tax dollars. Many of those same people thought it was ingenious of Huey long to apply for dorm money to build a football stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I love the people on various social media sights that call this a waste of money and claim it’s throwing away tax dollars. Many of those same people thought it was ingenious of Huey long to apply for dorm money to build a football stadium.
    It's rampant and getting worse because the university has no one to correct it

They love to stick their heads up and announce a multi-million dollar project, then disappear back into their holes and let the public control the narrative about it

15. Default Re: Demo party 12/11

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Virtually all Huey Long sycophants are pushing daises. I’ve seen several people on this site suggesting something very akin to the Long model.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information