Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Top Golf Lafayette

Default Top Golf Lafayette

Top golf will be opening soon and I wonder what golfers think about it. Not being a golfer it looks like a gimmick.

Default Re: Top Golf Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Top golf will be opening soon and I wonder what golfers think about it. Not being a golfer I wonder if it's a gimmick.
    It's a good time out regardless of skill level. Perfect for a date night or a buddy get together. Food is not bad, either.
    This location is tiny, smallest I've ever seen, so I'll probably wait until spring to visit or 1100 on a school day.

Can’t wait to bring the kids to TG and D&B but I will wait a little while to let the crowds dwindle.

I’ve been to the San Antonio and Austin locations. Both are a hike to get to! Rumors are a new location will open near New Braunfels.
    It’s a lot of fun. Great for small gatherings or parties. Food and beverages are good. It can get pricey though. I’m a golfer and will repeat myself … it’s fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    It's a good time out regardless of skill level. Perfect for a date night or a buddy get together. Food is not bad, either.
    This location is tiny, smallest I've ever seen, so I'll probably wait until spring to visit or 1100 on a school day.
    Lunch date to go hit some pizz missiles

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Can’t wait to bring the kids to TG and D&B but I will wait a little while to let the crowds dwindle.
    Both at same place?

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Top golf will be opening soon and I wonder what golfers think about it. Not being a golfer it looks like a gimmick.
    It’s fun. But if one is a golfer and looking for practice, this is an expensive spot.

IMO Top Golf is much more equivalent to bowling - anyone can go and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Both at same place?
    They are within walking distance.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    It’s fun. But if one is a golfer and looking for practice, this is an expensive spot.
    100% agree! And I can drink a lot more beer at TG than on course.

Does Greenville, NC have a top golf?

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    100% agree! And I can drink a lot more beer at TG than on course.
    With your profile picture you need to hook up with Brian (Gone Golfing)

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Does Greenville, NC have a top golf?
    Google is your friend.

I think, for those that can afford it, that TG is a great place to practice and have fun at the same time. I am a decent (not good, not bad) golfer and the reason I'm not good is that I prefer to play rather than practice. TG is a place you can go and some of the things they have make it fun to work on fundamentals.

Quote Originally Posted by old alum View Post
    I think, for those that can afford it, that TG is a great place to practice and have fun at the same time. I am a decent (not good, not bad) golfer and the reason I'm not good is that I prefer to play rather than practice. TG is a place you can go and some of the things they have make it fun to work on fundamentals.
    Agreed, but always bring your own sticks.

Top Golf is a lot of fun. The food is pretty solid. Get ready to spend some money though.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information