Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Top Golf Lafayette

Default Re: Top Golf Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    To Top Golf here? Yes I’ve been. It’s pretty nice, not as nice as the other locations I’ve been, but it’s fun and the food was pretty good.
    At first the I thought the flat surface targets were a downgrade over the sunken ones that I’ve seen at other locations but supposedly that is their current style and they are more accurate

the sunken ones definitely look cooler at night with the LED lighting though

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    At first the I thought the flat surface targets were a downgrade over the sunken ones that I’ve seen at other locations but supposedly that is their current style and they are more accurate

the sunken ones definitely look cooler at night with the LED lighting though
    Exactly my thought as well. I prefer the sunken ones.

3. Default Re: Top Golf Lafayette

Think we could work some marketing/branding magic and get name chaned to top golf Louisiana?

4. Default Re: Top Golf Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    Think we could work some marketing/branding magic and get name chaned to top golf Louisiana?
    no

5. Default Re: Top Golf Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    no
    Lol

I've only been once to this one in Lafayette. Service was really good and food too.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Any swing coach will tell you hitting off of turf is bad for your swing. Clubs that aren't fit to you and hitting off of a surface that doesn't provide correct feedback for your feel are both really bad things for your swing.

If you're a weekend warrior shooting 90 at your local muni, it probably doesn't matter. If you're a serious player trying to maintain a consistent swing, not great.
    All of the lessons I've taken here locally are on artificial mats. LT, Oakbourne all have artificial mats

8. Default Re: Top Golf Lafayette

A friend treated me to an evening at Top Golf.

Lots of fun not having to chase down my own shots.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information