Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Get McCall Yes or No

Default Re: McCall

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I think you secretly do hope it's the case.
    Why would I hope that? He is the future and most dynamic guy the Cajuns could put at QB. I also want the Cajuns to win every game. Never do I want the Cajuns to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Why would I hope that? He is the future and most dynamic guy the Cajuns could put at QB. I also want the Cajuns to win every game. Never do I want the Cajuns to lose.
    So you can say “I told you so”. Like you have some kind of inside information that you want everybody to know that you know. You make these cryptic, passive aggressive posts and say just enough that you can play both sides if you’re wrong. It’s a thing you’ve done around here for a long time and it’s weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    So you can say “I told you so”. Like you have some kind of inside information that you want everybody to know that you know. You make these cryptic, passive aggressive posts and say just enough that you can play both sides if you’re wrong. It’s a thing you’ve done around here for a long time and it’s weird.
    I have no inside information on ZC. You can start at post #1. I am really not sure where you are getting this play both sides stuff. Nothing in any post says that I want the guy to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    System QB. Benefited from a coach that broke rules before NIL to surround his ok QB with NFL pass catchers. He's also a tremendous douche.

Before Zeon is done here, he'll break McCall's fake ass records. He's a fraud, just like the rest of that team.
    I could care less if he's a douche. He's an excellent dual threat QB. He would be the best in that position next year and would be the most poised and experienced guy we would have. The question was for next year alone. I think ZC will develop into an excellent playmaker but for next year alone, McCall would be the best option but we won't have to worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    The word is the qb room will be light next year as of now with who is currently on the roster.
    Hard to believe the weight of the people inside a room has any affect on total weight of the room itself

Default Re: Get McCall Yes or No

It was announced today that McCall is going to NC State

Negative ghost rider. The pattern is full.

Na ah. Ben will be back also.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information