Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Get McCall Yes or No

Default Re: McCall

Well, this is just the beginning of the end, and why McCall bailed. NO SBC NIL has this kind of cash flow. MBB numbers have to be crazy on the high end.

Refreshing to see a coach lay it out there.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.players-portal

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, this is just the beginning of the end, and why McCall bailed. NO SBC NIL has this kind of cash flow. MBB numbers have to be crazy on the high end.

Refreshing to see a coach lay it out there.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.players-portal
    And their collective just shut down.

Our QB depth is very good. No to McCall.

Portal need? We need a K who can kickoff out of the end zine vs out of bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I did consider it - NO WAY.
    Guess you don't need a good compl pct to win after all (esp if you play el aye Neck @ rustville

Sophomore Heinrich Haarberg played in 10 games this season with eight starts at quarterback, leading Nebraska to a 5-3 record, but he completed just 49% of his passes

CCU has 3 others, one is baseball specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post

See if you still think it is good in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Just playing a little devils advocate. Knowing what you know right now would you take McCall for the 2024 season? A simple yes or no will work.

Yes for me.
    Abso-freaking-lutely I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post

Out of the end zone is out of bounds

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Abso-freaking-lutely I would.
    The word is the qb room will be light next year as of now with who is currently on the roster.

The word is the qb room will be light next year as of now with who is currently on the roster.
    I don't trust the word. I will wait to see exactly what happens between Dec. 2nd and January 5th.

Many people don't want to hear this but he would be the best QB on the roster and certainly the most polished and experienced. Having said that, he's not coming here so we don't really have anything to discuss beyond that.

12. Default Re: McCall

Many people don't want to hear this but he would be the best QB on the roster and certainly the most polished and experienced. Having said that, he's not coming here so we don't really have anything to discuss beyond that.
    System QB. Benefited from a coach that broke rules before NIL to surround his ok QB with NFL pass catchers. He's also a tremendous douche.

Before Zeon is done here, he'll break McCall's fake ass records. He's a fraud, just like the rest of that team.

If he played for any other team most of these no's would be yes. No he isn't coming to UL.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    System QB. Benefited from a coach that broke rules before NIL to surround his ok QB with NFL pass catchers. He's also a tremendous douche.

Before Zeon is done here, he'll break McCall's fake ass records. He's a fraud, just like the rest of that team.
    Zeon might already be done here. I hope that isn't the case.

Zeon might already be done here. I hope that isn't the case.
    I think you secretly do hope it's the case.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information