Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Check your email

Default Check your email

For everybody always batching about the fan experience, go check your email and fill out the fan survey. There are multiple things they go into from parking to concessions to PA volume. Let the admin know what you think.

Default Re: Check your email

Filled it out earlier today, but I don't have 100k to donate so I doubt that Dr. Maggard and athletic department administration care what I have to say. I'm just a nobody who buys season tickets for multiple sports and actually attends games and give what I can to RCAF.

Well they can’t fill the new stadium with people that donate 100k. Probably not even a row

Filled mine out. When they asked which brands I would like to see Louisiana partner with I said the regular, everyday folks in Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    Filled it out earlier today, but I don't have 100k to donate so I doubt that Dr. Maggard and athletic department administration care what I have to say. I'm just a nobody who buys season tickets for multiple sports and actually attends games and give what I can to RCAF.
    I filled it out too. But I am soon to be ex season ticket holder and ex RCAF member. So I am even more of a nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    For everybody always batching about the fan experience, go check your email and fill out the fan survey. There are multiple things they go into from parking to concessions to PA volume. Let the admin know what you think.
    That was fun, love to do one for MBB n the dome.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I filled it out too. But I am soon to be ex season ticket holder and ex RCAF member. So I am even more of a nobody.
    Did you run out of spaces in the comment box?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Did you run out of spaces in the comment box?
    Nah but I basically told them I was done.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Filled mine out. When they asked which brands I would like to see Louisiana partner with I said the regular, everyday folks in Lafayette.
    I said the "Ragin Cajun's"

Told them outside of the football being played, there is nothing RAGIN or CAJUN about pre game or the entire in stadium experience, it's just boring...oh, please no more screaming PA guy..

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    Folks like you should be the back bone for the type of fan they need to grow.

I am a nobody for football and basketball. I give my RCAF donation and my donation to buy football tickets. We gave up football season tickets during the Baldwin years because the teams was so terrible due to poor coaching. We went back when they hired Ricky Bustle. We went up to Hud, and up again to Billy, and now we are on the way back down to where other schools will laugh when they see our name on their schedules. The Cajuns are about to become a "money game" team again. I will not go to the football games until they hire a better head coach, lower the concession stand prices, and bring in some decent food.

I will not attend live, nor watch a basketball game on TV, until we have a different basketball coach. I will support the baseball and softball teams by cheering for them live and giving them a larger contribution (since I will not be giving it to football).

Quote Originally Posted by old alum View Post
    I am a nobody for football and basketball. I give my RCAF donation and my donation to buy football tickets. We gave up football season tickets during the Baldwin years because the teams was so terrible due to poor coaching. We went back when they hired Ricky Bustle. We went up to Hud, and up again to Billy, and now we are on the way back down to where other schools will laugh when they see our name on their schedules. The Cajuns are about to become a "money game" team again. I will not go to the football games until they hire a better head coach, lower the concession stand prices, and bring in some decent food.

I will not attend live, nor watch a basketball game on TV, until we have a different basketball coach. I will support the baseball and softball teams by cheering for them live and giving them a larger contribution (since I will not be giving it to football).
    You getting season tickets for softball or baseball?

My feedback: allow for gameday general admission parking inside of Cajun Field in Lot E, serve more Cajun food at the concession stand, start catering more to the blue collar people who fill the stands instead of chasing the wealthy....just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    My feedback: allow for gameday general admission parking inside of Cajun Field in Lot E, serve more Cajun food at the concession stand, start catering more to the blue collar people who fill the stands instead of chasing the wealthy....just to name a few.
    You should have told them like I did. Let RR interview players and coaches due to little to no UL sports content.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information