Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave Shultz????

Default Dave Shultz????

He hasn't been on the radio yesterday or today. The App has a gap in programming from 3:00 to 6:00. He did do post game after the ULM game if I remember correctly.

Default Re: Dave Shultz????

Vacation, illness, family issue, or canned? I wouldn't believe he was fired, some other reason

He and Lynn are both gone.

And I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but the last couple of radio broadcasts have been on 96.5, and not 103.3.

Wondering if town Square is going to take 103.3 off the air?

On a very personal note,_____ town Square and Scripps

Well, Dave is off the website.
    https://1033thegoat.com/hosts/

Well that sucks..

He was the only reason that I still tuned into that station. Now I am really done. There really is no more Cajun Content if he leaves. He would talk Cajuns at least some in his show. By tuned in I meant I would listen on the app to his show.

I saw his Sun Belt podcast earlier, but have been unable to really check on much else.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, Dave is off the website.
    https://1033thegoat.com/hosts/
    Damn

I suspected as much. I would think there will be no games over terrestrial radio after the contact with TSM is over. They have been pushing the Varsity app strong. All you need to broadcast is an internet connection. Boom. You are done.

I wondered that too. I like Dave and have been listening to his shows. Especially Locked on SunBelt. If it’s over, then I feel awful for him. He just got back here a few months ago and actually brought some hope for local radio.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I wondered that too. I like Dave and have been listening to his shows. Especially Locked on SunBelt. If it’s over, then I feel awful for him. He just got back here a few months ago and actually brought some hope for local radio.
    I agree. Our local sports radio coverage has fallen off a cliff

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post

On a very personal note,_____ town Square and Scripps
    Townsquare Media has completely ruined local talk radio, both the sports talk and the news stuff, in Acadiana, and they're apparent forcing of radio personalities to post X number of articles for Facebook per day or week has led to utter crap ____-posting of clickbait garbage.

His twitter didn’t say anything. Listened to his locked on podcast from today. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Townsquare Media has completely ruined local talk radio, both the sports talk and the news stuff, in Acadiana, and they're apparent forcing of radio personalities to post X number of articles for Facebook per day or week has led to utter crap ____-posting of clickbait garbage.
    Like “possibly a snowy Mardi Gras”. The worst clickbait I’ve seen in months.

Dave was listed a few weeks ago on the GOAT page, cruised over after check h/s football scores.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Like “possibly a snowy Mardi Gras”. The worst clickbait I’ve seen in months.

Dave was listed a few weeks ago on the GOAT page, cruised over after check h/s football scores.
    Well... just yesterday KPEL posted an article titled "How many beers does it take for Louisiana to catch a buzz?".

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information