Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread: transfer portal

Default Re: transfer portal

Ohio State & Oklahoma losing their starting QBs too.
    This is comedy.

I have heard that many of our players have been contacted some offered and most as of now have turned them down to return to the Cajuns next year. #2 is coming back from what I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    I have heard that many of our players have been contacted some offered and most as of now have turned them down to return to the Cajuns next year. #2 is coming back from what I was told.
    There were a number of players contacted during the season including Gant, so nothing would surprise me at this point. We named some of them earlier this year.

Still a violation, they should report

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    There were a number of players contacted during the season including Gant, so nothing would surprise me at this point. We named some of them earlier this year.
    Isn’t that tampering if they are not in the portal yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Isn’t that tampering if they are not in the portal yet?
    Of course, it is, but you have to prove it. They know because some of the players came forward, but if it's a former hs coach, family member or former teammate? They are doing through a 3rd party.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Interesting history at WKU. Look it up on Wiki.
    Played 1 year of football at WKU and only appeared in 2 games at TE. Was an UDFA in 2016.

His best sport was basketball. 4 time all conference player.

Nice to see he’s still playing in the NFL.
    Yeah. He was a beast in college basketball but he didn't have the right physical makeup to be an NBA draft prospect. Luckily for him he was talked into giving football a shot in his 5th year of college

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Yeah. He was a beast in college basketball but he didn't have the right physical makeup to be an NBA draft prospect. Luckily for him he was talked into giving football a shot in his 5th year of college
    Pretty sure OP is confusing George Fant with Noah Fant. George is now playing O line i think for the texans. Noah Fant is a TE from Iowa.

9. Default Re: transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    …Checking our portalettes from the past….Fleming helped Tulane as a wr… Cam really helped with intercept yesterday…Johnson at Florida…Lacy at LSU…….any more names that we lost???

10. Default Re: transfer portal

Wow

Attached Images Attached Images  

Who is number #2

Zeon Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Tasso View Post
    Who is number #2
    Bono…

Question. Gant initially signed with FBS FIU back in 2019. Redshirted a year at FIU then to JC. This would be his 2nd D1 transfer.under new guidelines put in place last year unless he is a graduate transfer wouldn't he have to sit out a year.?????

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Question. Gant initially signed with FBS FIU back in 2019. Redshirted a year at FIU then to JC. This would be his 2nd D1 transfer.under new guidelines put in place last year unless he is a graduate transfer wouldn't he have to sit out a year.?????
    Dollar signs blind some people.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread Information