Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21

Thread: transfer portal

Default Re: transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Sucks to lose him. Freaking ex-Tulane coaches poaching our players

Unless he's getting paid significantly more is that really going to help him get to the NFL more than staying?
    Ever consider maybe its about more than the money? This program is not exactly healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Ever consider maybe its about more than the money? This program is not exactly healthy.
    And won’t be any healthier after a season of stadium upheaval.

And UL’s hiring practices in athletics now resembles what McNeese and ULM use to do. Hire homeboys all across the board.

What was that saying about 10 or so years back?

Embrace the suck.

Why would anyone want to play for this program right now?

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    You guys really need to quit reading player tweets and thinking doomsday every time. If you would step away from the ledge, he also posted that he’s proud and “we’ll be back and better than ever”.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Because some people and players have pride in their team and university. Some people don’t cry and run away when things get tough.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    You guys really need to quit reading player tweets and thinking doomsday every time. If you would step away from the ledge, he also posted that he’s proud and “we’ll be back and better than ever”.
    You really need to stop brown nosing every admin and coach we have. All I did was post the tweet. Go try and fight some players.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    You really need to stop brown nosing every admin and coach we have. All I did was post the tweet. Go try and fight some players.
    I’m not brown nosing anyone. You want to jump of the ledge every time you see a recruit or player post something that you think means they will transfer. There’s a reason this board is down to about 15 people posting. Many people don’t want to read constant negativity and participate if everything turns into personal comments about each other.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    I’m not brown nosing anyone. You want to jump of the ledge every time you see a recruit or player post something that you think means they will transfer. There’s a reason this board is down to about 15 people posting. Many people don’t want to read constant negativity and participate if everything turns into personal comments about each other.
    “You want to jump off the ledge every time…” I posted one player’s tweet bro. Are you not smart enough to realize that the board is down to a handful of people just the way our fanbase overall is down to a handful of people. I’m sure you’ll say that’s due to negative fans and not because of us ____ing away the most successful run in program history. Now like I said: go fight some players and stop worrying about what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Life has adversity and always will.stop being a whiny soy boy et grow a pair

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21

Thread Information