Thread: RaginReview Live Postgame - Louisiana DOMINATES ULM

Default RaginReview Live Postgame - Louisiana DOMINATES ULM

The Cajuns are going bowling! After a dominating 52-21 win, the Cajuns are FINALLY bowl eligible for the sixth straight season. Nick, Gerry and Producer Josh give their takes on the final game of the regular season, talk about the state of the program and share your comments and calls from our live postgame show!

Default Re: RaginReview Live Postgame - Louisiana DOMINATES ULM

I know everyone believes that the email copied on here is genuine but so far no one has produced any evidence that it is. We keep hearing about FOIA request, but so far no one has done anything. I personally would like to know 2 things; 1) was this a real thing? and if so, 2) What infraction did these Greeks violate that prompted this. Now I know this is not a popular issue to be skeptical about, as everyone knows if it is on the internet it has to be true, but it would be easy to create a fake email that looks like the real deal. I get scam emails all of the time that look real. It seems like if this was a real thing, the Greeks would be shouting from the rooftops about it. If no one can substantiate this, it is a non-issue.

The administration has made many mistakes dealing with students and fans, but I would like to know what is real and what is fantasy. Maybe I am alone.

https://ocm.louisiana.edu/support-se...cords-requests

Anyone can submit a records request through the above link.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I know everyone believes that the email copied on here is genuine but so far no one has produced any evidence that it is. We keep hearing about FOIA request, but so far no one has done anything. I personally would like to know 2 things; 1) was this a real thing? and if so, 2) What infraction did these Greeks violate that prompted this. Now I know this is not a popular issue to be skeptical about, as everyone knows if it is on the internet it has to be true, but it would be easy to create a fake email that looks like the real deal. I get scam emails all of the time that look real. It seems like if this was a real thing, the Greeks would be shouting from the rooftops about it. If no one can substantiate this, it is a non-issue.

The administration has made many mistakes dealing with students and fans, but I would like to know what is real and what is fantasy. Maybe I am alone.
    I have a son currently active in a fraternity that is one of the 5 on C&D it is very real.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I have a son currently active in a fraternity that is one of the 5 on C&D it is very real.
    What were the reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    What were the reasons?
    They aren’t very clear on the reasoning. They think one of the other frats ratted them out.

I know one of the other fraternities had a bunch of people organically show up after game one night and because they had to many people there and didn’t register it as a party with the university and hire security they were put on C&D.

I know one of the other fraternities had a bunch of people organically show up after game one night and because they had to many people there and didn’t register it as a party with the university and hire security they were put on C&D.
    Seriously? For THAT?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Seriously? For THAT?
    Yes. Not sure of the exact number but if you have 20-25 people in the fraternity houses at once it has to be registered with the university as an official party. We had that before and after every football and basketball game in my days there.

Yes. Not sure of the exact number but if you have 20-25 people in the fraternity houses at once it has to be registered with the university as an official party. We had that before and after every football and basketball game in my days there.
    So if more than 20 people just show up they get in trouble? GTFOH

Everything has to be centrally planned . That’s ridiculous. College students at least used to be spontaneous

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    So if more than 20 people just show up they get in trouble? FOH

Everything has to be centrally planned . That’s ridiculous. College students at least used to be spontaneous
    Yes. That is what my son who holds an elected position in his Greek organization tells me. Which is a big reason why they don’t have organic pre game get togethers any more at the individual houses.

Does it cost to register an "official" party? If not, why not register automatically, just in case you have something impromptu?

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Does it cost to register an "official" party? If not, why not register automatically, just in case you have something impromptu?
    When you register you have to hire security. By the way having to hire security for a party at your own house, for someone my age is about one the dumbest things I have ever heard.

When you register you have to hire security. By the way having to hire security for a party at your own house, for someone my age is about one the dumbest things I have ever heard.
    Thanks. I agree.

Absolutely ridciulous, we had 14 people living in the house pretty much at all times. We would have had to register afternoon basketball games.

Thread Information