Thread: Players

Default Players

The use of tight ends and the play and efforts of our running backs, especially Davis, was working Saturday. Chandler played like he wanted to finish college career, quarterbacking in a BOWL game.

Davis showed signs of Fenroy, staying healthy, he is gonna be a giant killer. I loved the way he hit the holes and maneuvered around to get yardage.

HE IS OUR SHORT YARDAGE GO TO GUY. If the coaches can’t see and realize this, THEY NEED TO GO

Default Re: Players

Jim, good call. Davis is a steam shovel. Hoping the RB room identifies each man as fit for purpose in certain scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Jim, good call. Davis is a steam shovel. Hoping the RB room identifies each man as fit for purpose in certain scenarios.
    The room was full at the beginning of the season. Williams, Perry, Kibodi, Washington, Williams and Davis. They wanted to RS Davis because if he played more than 4 games, he loses his RS. My gut is several will end up leaving this program because there is too much talent in the room for everyone to play.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    The room was full at the beginning of the season. Williams, Perry, Kibodi, Washington, Williams and Davis. They wanted to RS Davis because if he played more than 4 games, he loses his RS. My gut is several will end up leaving this program because there is too much talent in the room for everyone to play.
    Is Williams injured, did not see where he played a down

We need Dre to stay. He's the bread and butter of this running game.

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    I think earlier in the year he requested to redshirt….. not sure what that means for his future here

He was not at the game, had a family member pass away and was attending his funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    He was not at the game, had a family member pass away and was attending his funeral.
    Pretty sure that was Washington

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I think earlier in the year he requested to redshirt….. not sure what that means for his future here
    That's what we were told at the QB Club. They are expected to sign St. Martinville RB Steven Blanco, I wouldn't be surprised one or two hit the Transfer Portal that is now open.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Pretty sure that was Washington
    Yes you’re right sorry

11. Default Re: Players

That's what we were told at the QB Club. They are expected to sign St. Martinville RB Steven Blanco, I wouldn't be surprised one or two hit the Transfer Portal that is now open.
    Why hit the TP until you evaluate your competition except for possibly better NIL opportunities.

Davis showed signs of Fenroy
    I agree 100%. I actually mentioned this to M$M at the game.

This is also why a RS was pulled on a player like Harvey Broussard. The WR room just wasn’t as deep as the RB room and the decision was made. But make no mistake about it, EBD can flat out ball and it would have been justified to pull it.

Thread Information