Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Demolition Thread

Default Re: Demolition Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I’d be willing to bet it’ll be pretty close to that.

ESPN+ sounds great to me. Maybe, walk up GA tickets if I decide to go to the game.

Especially considering $120k is the new middle class income after the 30% inflation.
    How about you just don't sit in a suite? There will be plenty of affordable ticket options.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    How about you just don't sit in a suite? There will be plenty of affordable ticket options.
    Right. I mean I’ve already come to grips with the fact that we prob won’t have our great UD seats anymore, but if that’s the case we will just have to get the next best thing that works for us. I’ll still support our team

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Right. I mean I’ve already come to grips with the fact that we prob won’t have our great UD seats anymore, but if that’s the case we will just have to get the next best thing that works for us. I’ll still support our team
    The sad thing is all of us with seats in UD and the 2 sections on either side won’t get first dibs on those yard lines. I would imagine those will go to the people below us.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    The sad thing is all of us with seats in UD and the 2 sections on either side won’t get first dibs on those yard lines. I would imagine those will go to the people below us.
    Did you go and fill out an interest form on the buildtheculture website? I got my call yesterday with a detailed breakdown of pricing and seating options.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Did you go and fill out an interest form on the buildtheculture website? I got my call yesterday with a detailed breakdown of pricing and seating options.
    I submitted a request, we sit on rows 2 and 3 on the 45 and heard we will be losing our seats. I haven't received any additional information yet. Only an email that my information would be passed along.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. After multiple emails sent I’ll give the form a try.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    How about an EMPHATIC NO!

Many of y'all experience here has been different than mine. I was a terrible student here, which in the long run benefited me, but if I would have been a good student I’d be in the UL HOF.

My expectations for this university is through the roof. The fact that the administration has no ____ing concept of what would make us great as an athletic department is unbelievable.

What do y’all want? Maximize income from a small base or grow the base and create more revenue because you aren’t pricing out 80% of your very small base?

We have major problems. Pricing out 20 plus year season ticket holders is a terrible move.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    How about an EMPHATIC NO!

Many of y'all experience here has been different than mine. I was a terrible student here, which in the long run benefited me, but if I would have been a good student I’d be in the UL HOF.

My expectations for this university is through the roof. The fact that the administration has no ____ing concept of what would make us great as an athletic department is unbelievable.

What do y’all want? Maximize income from a small base or grow the base and create more revenue because you aren’t pricing out 80% of your very small base?

We have major problems. Pricing out 20 plus year season ticket holders is a terrible move.
    I agree. You were one of best all around athlete. I also agree with the major problems they have.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information