Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Billy Ball

Default Re: Billy Ball

Name:  2024 Florida Football Schedule.png
Views: 214
Size:  163.8 KB

Well, I can see them going 4-0 to start, then win 1 of the next 3. Then 2 out of the next 5. They have a lot of home games with good opponents next year. That would be 7, I can see maybe 8. All based if Napier can get his defense to improve, which I think he will.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post

Well, I can see them going 4-0 to start, then win 1 of the next 3. Then 2 out of the next 5. They have a lot of home games with good opponents next year. That would be 7, I can see maybe 8. All based if Napier can get his defense to improve, which I think he will.
    Yeah, they have to win the 1st 4, but I can also see a 1-3 start. UCF is gonna be sky high for that game.

True, It's a roll of the dice. Plus, lots of time between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post

First thing is winning the games against the instate schools. All of those schools put a lot of stock in those rivalries and winning those games alone can go a long way in keeping his job

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Yeah, they have to win the 1st 4, but I can also see a 1-3 start. UCF is gonna be sky high for that game.
    5 wins tops

Wow they don't play Vanda anymore, lol

Default Re: Billy ball

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Facts. I like to throw that in the face of all saints fans.
    Why do you speak of saints fans as if you are not one? Are you one of the tsab/astros fans

8. Default Re: Billy ball

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Why do you speak of saints fans as if you are not one? Are you one of the tsab/astros fans
    More of a Montreal expos and San Diego Chargers fan with a little love for St. Louis rams.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Good post. James will call it excuses.

What’s the difference between reasons and excuses?? Apparently reasons you win excuses when you lose. There’s no reasons for losing. Just excuses. Sounds about right James.
    I don't know, Jacob, you tell me. You're the one who started this whole thread about reasons/excuses of how Billy wins/loses. Are you staring in a mirror right now?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    Not my fault if you aren’t intelligent enough to see that not every team has max benefit at the same time. Why are you even still here? A Cajun fan I mean? It’s clear everything and everyone involved with this athletic program Make you miserable, why do you keep doing this? You have such an axe against to grind against Dez you’re too dumb to see that both post were about Billy, not Mike or making excuses for Mike. Everyone wants to act like Billy walks on water, he doesn’t. Pretty good chance without covid, Billy leaves here without a championship, or is still here without one. Without covid we don’t even play Iowa state, In an empty stadium at that. Covid helped Billy a lot. Not to mention almost all these coaches here now were here with Billy but now they just a know nothing useless coaches? Mike had a rebuild, when you lose 45 guys off a roster in 1 year, that’s a rebuild
    My guy, you talking about intelligence? This whole thread is about Mike, by proxy of how Billy is doing/has done. This ain't rocket surgery.

And I have no "axe to grind" with Mike. I think Mike is a great guy. But he was the wrong hire, at the wrong time, with the wrong salary. I hope he can turn it around. We can discuss ad nauseum about what he MIGHT do. But we are talking about reality. And so far, it's been a flop. Call them whatever you like. Heck, get creative with it. It matters none. The results are what they are. And it ain't good. You can even call me a "bad fan" or a "negative fan" all you want. It matters none. I have always been a die hard Cajun fan and supporter. Anyone that knows me here knows I'm at every game. Love the coach. Hated the hire. But hes my coach and I'll back him while hes here. 1000%. But that doesnt mean i need to act like we're setting the world on fire. If you and Jacob wanna hold hands while yall paint rainbows and sniff unicorn farts, have at it. Reality is we've taken a huge step backwards. And I stopped caring about how Billy is doing the day he left here. I certainly wouldn't start a thread just to $#!+ on how he's doing at Florida. Certainly seems some need to tear down Billy to elevate Des. That's a poor way to color your rainbow.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    My guy, you talking about intelligence? This whole thread is about Mike, by proxy of how Billy is doing/has done. This ain't rocket surgery.

And I have no "axe to grind" with Mike. I think Mike is a great guy. But he was the wrong hire, at the wrong time, with the wrong salary. I hope he can turn it around. We can discuss ad nauseum about what he MIGHT do. But we are talking about reality. And so far, it's been a flop. Call them whatever you like. Heck, get creative with it. It matters none. The results are what they are. And it ain't good. You can even call me a "bad fan" or a "negative fan" all you want. It matters none. I have always been a die hard Cajun fan and supporter. Anyone that knows me here knows I'm at every game. Love the coach. Hated the hire. But hes my coach and I'll back him while hes here. 1000%. But that doesnt mean i need to act like we're setting the world on fire. If you and Jacob wanna hold hands while yall paint rainbows and sniff unicorn farts, have at it. Reality is we've taken a huge step backwards. And I stopped caring about how Billy is doing the day he left here. I certainly wouldn't start a thread just to $#!+ on how he's doing at Florida. Certainly seems some need to tear down Billy to elevate Des. That's a poor way to color your rainbow.
    this is a ppp. practically perfect post.

Some of y'all feel the same way about Napier that LSU fans feel about Saban. That's too bad. Better hope Billy doesn't end up somewhere like Georgia Southern because you'll get to see him ever year torching our butts the way Saban/Bama burns LSU every year.

The minute Florida fires Napier a school in the Sun Belt will call him. If it ain't us, that's going to be a problem. And if he ends up at Tulane or Tech, we will get beat by him and Juluke on the recruiting trail day after day after day. And then get beat by them on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Hiring who we hired was an Authement Toothpick production. Prove me wrong or insert excuses here:

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post

Boom JTJ with the hammer. Well stated post.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    More of a Montreal expos and San Diego Chargers fan with a little love for St. Louis rams.
    Wowzer, never heard that combo. What do you think about your lone hall of fame, dawson, wanting to change his plaque cap to the cubs

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    this is a ppp. practically perfect post.
    Would be a perfect post except it didn't mention the bird, drinking whiskey, or casual fan, or a bus, firing marlin, or the rain- signed Steve Goodman and David Alan coe

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information