Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Ball

Default Re: Billy ball

Billy’s coaching the Florida freakin gators. The season should start with 4 wins. He upset Tennessee to get to 5. He was great for UL. Stars aligned, whatever. He’s not doing well, don’t care what he inherited. We don’t need him and shouldn’t want him back. Thanks for the memories, good luck.

We would be a laughing stock to take him back. And before someone responds that we are a laughing stock. Just Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Billy’s coaching the Florida freakin gators. The season should start with 4 wins. He upset Tennessee to get to 5. He was great for UL. Stars aligned, whatever. He’s not doing well, don’t care what he inherited. We don’t need him and shouldn’t want him back. Thanks for the memories, good luck.

We would be a laughing stock to take him back. And before someone responds that we are a laughing stock. Just Please.
    You mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    You mad bro?
    Not at billy. Just aggravated with the lack of support by our so called diehard fans here with the current regime. And the ongoing love fest with ex coaches stumbling along. Support who we have while they’re here and trust the process.

They tell the players work while you wait. Some fans need to pipe down while they wait. For success or the next coach, which ever.

Yes sir, will do

Not at billy. Just aggravated with the lack of support by our so called diehard fans here with the current regime. And the ongoing love fest with ex coaches stumbling along. Support who we have while they’re here and trust the process.

They tell the players work while you wait. Some fans need to pipe down while they wait. For success or the next coach, which ever.
    You can be whatever kind of fan you want. If that is a sunshine pumper, be the best sunshine pumper you can be but that won’t change the problems in the program.

Got no beef with the opine, Jacob. I want to see Billy succeed. Also wanna see Mike Dez do the first undefeated season in history. I want Dez to do what Hud claimed: put a fence around Louisiana. I also want Dez to be the one to get our first win against an SEC opponent

It’s amazing what obsesses some of you on this board. It’s actually comical. Many wanted a statue of this guy put up 3 years ago and now suddenly you want the man to fail. Real classy. Yet we’re all giddy about a six win season and going to some schitt bowl game. Back in the day if you lost six games or won six games, your azz went to the house. But go ahead and continue to enjoy mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Got no beef with the opine, Jacob. I want to see Billy succeed. Also wanna see Mike Dez do the first undefeated season in history. I want Dez to do what Hud claimed: put a fence around Louisiana. I also want Dez to be the one to get our first win against an SEC opponent
    They have to play a SEC team first. ____ in one hand and want in the other hand and see which one fills up first.

Be happy that fans care enough to complain or give feedback. When this thread is one page with a few posts, that’s when you should worry.

Billy's problem is, he has a 30-year-old defensive coordinator. I have pairs of blue jeans that are older than him.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Billy's problem is, he has a 30-year-old defensive coordinator. I have pairs of blue jeans that are older than him.
    Billy also better get a handle on some of the thuggish players that he has.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Former ILB coach at UL.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Please, don't tell fans how to be fans.
    You’re right. Keep pitch forking for at least another year.

I’m sure MH is taking notes.

Support is earned. Mike has earned NOTHING.

"PIPE DOWN WHILE WE WAIT"- top back
    $ - in place of a jersey number
    RP in a LA outline - front

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information