Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread: Billy Ball

Default Re: Billy ball

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Wasn’t really referring to this year, more that our championship team fell just right in benefit of the extra year and before the transfer and not sit rule changed. It would have been Interesting to see how all those close games played out under Napier without all those hit recruits in their 5th and 6th years. It would have been interesting to see if he could have kept all those guys here for leaving for the money. A lot is assumed that everything would have been the same with Napier still here, he was facing a lot of the same challenges Mike did, not as many but a lot of the massive player turnover was coming regardless.
    Yeah, and every team in the country also had the same benefit of having extra years, and blah blah blah. Why do we continually do this? Every team that we beat, had the same advantage of players with extra year. It's a wash. It's weak excuses and delusional justification.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Yeah, and every team in the country also had the same benefit of having extra years, and blah blah blah. Why do we continually do this? Every team that we beat, had the same advantage of players with extra year. It's a wash. It's weak excuses and delusional justification.
    Not my fault if you aren’t intelligent enough to see that not every team has max benefit at the same time. Why are you even still here? A Cajun fan I mean? It’s clear everything and everyone involved with this athletic program Make you miserable, why do you keep doing this? You have such an axe against to grind against Dez you’re too dumb to see that both post were about Billy, not Mike or making excuses for Mike. Everyone wants to act like Billy walks on water, he doesn’t. Pretty good chance without covid, Billy leaves here without a championship, or is still here without one. Without covid we don’t even play Iowa state, In an empty stadium at that. Covid helped Billy a lot. Not to mention almost all these coaches here now were here with Billy but now they just a know nothing useless coaches? Mike had a rebuild, when you lose 45 guys off a roster in 1 year, that’s a rebuild

Not my fault if you aren’t intelligent enough to see that not every team has max benefit at the same time. Why are you even still here? A Cajun fan I mean? It’s clear everything and everyone involved with this athletic program Make you miserable, why do you keep doing this? You have such an axe against to grind against Dez you’re too dumb to see that both post were about Billy, not Mike or making excuses for Mike. Everyone wants to act like Billy walks on water, he doesn’t. Pretty good chance without covid, Billy leaves here without a championship, or is still here without one. Without covid we don’t even play Iowa state, In an empty stadium at that. Covid helped Billy a lot. Not to mention almost all these coaches here now were here with Billy but now they just a know nothing useless coaches? Mike had a rebuild, when you lose 45 guys off a roster in 1 year, that’s a rebuild
    Good post. James will call it excuses.

What’s the difference between reasons and excuses?? Apparently reasons you win excuses when you lose. There’s no reasons for losing. Just excuses. Sounds about right James.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    The parallels between the current state of the Cajuns and the Saints are eerie

Ownership that couldn't give a s***

Upper management that doesn't seem to mind mediocrity

Coaches that are GROSSLY out of their depths

Players that are looking for any exit door they can find
    2 head coaches that were hired for continuity and to keep things the same

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    2 head coaches that were hired for continuity and to keep things the same
    Except one had already proved he couldn’t win as a head coach…with the same QB

Except one had already proved he couldn’t win as a head coach…with the same QB
    Yeah. He's already gotten fired once with that same starting QB so theres a precedent there

Default Re: Billy Ball

First time florida has had three losing seasons in a row since 1947

Will napier geaux from winningest cajuns coach to worst ever florida coach?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    The parallels between the current state of the Cajuns and the Saints are eerie

Ownership that couldn't give a s***

Upper management that doesn't seem to mind mediocrity

Coaches that are GROSSLY out of their depths

Players that are looking for any exit door they can find
    But saints aren't tier R1 in academics

I think Napier will turn around Florida, he's on the right path. Their record will start to show it next year, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I think Napier will turn around Florida, he's on the right path. Their record will start to show it next year, imo.
    Florida probably has the toughest schedule in the country next year. Gonna be really hard to have a winning record.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Florida probably has the toughest schedule in the country next year. Gonna be really hard to have a winning record.
    This year was tough too, but that's why it takes a while to get up to speed. Not like our schedule, one of the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I don't see 7 wins. They may be better, but will Florida fans have enough patience?

LOL, my B

https://fbschedules.com/2024-florida-football-schedule/

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I don't see 7 wins. They may be better, but will Florida fans have enough patience
    Here you go. Pretty brutal. Road games Texas, Tennessee, FSU; UGA neutral; at home Miami, ole Miss, LSU, Kentucky, moo state and aTm

https://fbschedules.com/2024-florida-football-schedule/

15. Default Re: Billy ball

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    But saints aren't tier R1 in academics
    Facts. I like to throw that in the face of all saints fans.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread Information