Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . LastLast

Thread: G12 Final: Louisiana 52, ULM 21

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 52, ULM 21

#4 Tyrone Howell for ULM was talking ____ the whole game. After he was going into the tunnel he swatted a poster out of a child’s hand. I called him a bi**h for doing that and he told me “______ you n-word”. I said come on I’m not scared of you and he came back out the tunnel. One of his coaches grabbed him. Just wanted to share this story about this piece of ____

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    #4 Tyrone Howell for ULM was talking ____ the whole game. After he was going into the tunnel he swatted a poster out of a child’s hand. I called him a bi**h for doing that and he told me “______ you n-word”. I said come on I’m not scared of you and he came back out the tunnel. One of his coaches grabbed him. Just wanted to share this story about this piece of ____
    Scoreboard

3. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 52, ULM 21

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Scoreboard
    SBC record 0-10

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Scoreboard
    It don’t bother me one bit I’m a 300 pound dude. I just wanted to point out the piece of ____ everywhere

I can confirm.
    I saw the exchange.

It don’t bother me one bit I’m a 300 pound dude. I just wanted to point out the piece of ____ everywhere
    I saw your post on X.

Sat in the old upper deck one last time. Few things. Happy for our seniors. Elijah "Bill" is a grown ass man. Zeon and Lunch are both scary. It was a beautiful night for Cajuns football. If you didnt go, you missed out.

P.S. I took a parting gift from the upper deck in remembrance.

I will remind folks of the game last season in Monroe. We gave the game away mostly due to bad snaps in the kicking game. After the game, ULM HC Bowden said they kicked our ass. Due to that comment, I feel very good about what happened today. That is the case despite ULM not having one of their better teams this season.

Most of the people in our group have sat in our area since 1993. That is 30 years of memories. I have shared this before but the fact my late father helped build that stadium. Very appropriate to have the final game in the stadium as originally constructed result in a victory. Therefore, I won't let any negatives about today ruin my appreciation of the day. The people who were there supported the team with energy through most of the day. Those who did not make it missed out on history. 52 points scored in the last game of 52 years at Cajun Field. I don't recall the last time we blew out ULM at home in a game. I know we have done so in Monroe in the past but today was special, somewhat due to Bowden's post game comments last season.

9. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 52, ULM 21

Prison is inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I didn’t make the trek up to the UD, but I found myself looking at it most of the game. Glad I got my badass commemorative poster (which will be framed) and those coasters.

Was a great day with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I will remind folks of the game last season in Monroe. We gave the game away mostly due to bad snaps in the kicking game. After the game, ULM HC Bowden said they kicked our ass. Due to that comment, I feel very good about what happened today. That is the case despite ULM not having one of their better teams this season.

Most of the people in our group have sat in our area since 1993. That is 30 years of memories. I have shared this before but the fact my late father helped build that stadium. Very appropriate to have the final game in the stadium as originally constructed result in a victory. Therefore, I won't let any negatives about today ruin my appreciation of the day. The people who were there supported the team with energy through most of the day. Those who did not make it missed out on history. 52 points scored in the last game of 52 years at Cajun Field. I don't recall the last time we blew out ULM at home in a game. I know we have done so in Monroe in the past but today was special, somewhat due to Bowden's post game comments last season.
    Bowden and Mike post game hand shake was quick and a few little words.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Prison is inevitable
    Calm down hall monitor

13. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana 52, ULM 21

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Bowden and Mike post game hand shake was quick and a few little words.
    “Rivalry” week. Gotta get a little chippy.

Thank you Cajun Field. You gave me one more.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Prison is inevitable
    Fake account trying to rain on another mans memory of objects soon to be destroyed. TROLL

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . LastLast

Thread Information