Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Senior Day

Default Senior Day

https://x.com/tmon3y_72/status/1728124741880541692?s=46

Interesting that Chandler is being honored with the Seniors and not Ben. Maybe he is hanging it up after this year?

Default Re: Senior Day

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    https://x.com/tmon3y_72/status/1728124741880541692?s=46

Interesting that Chandler is being honored with the Seniors and not Ben. Maybe he is hanging it up after this year?
    Maybe he graduates?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Maybe he graduates?
    Yes he does graduate this semester. I assume if he still wants to play ball it will be elsewhere. He may just want to start his career.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Yes he does graduate this semester. I assume if he still wants to play ball it will be elsewhere. He may just want to start his career.
    If that is the case, tomorrow is his day to go out with a bang. He’s more than paid his dues.

I also noticed in the picture of those walking Ben was not in it.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I also noticed in the picture of those walking Ben was not in it.
    Ben is coming back next year. My assumption is that of the 4 (Woolridge, Fields, Lunch and Chriss) at least 1 will not be back next year as they will decide to transfer out. I think that Fields will decide if he wants to, to transfer as a Grad transfer. Ben could decide to see where he stands in the pecking order and move after he see's whether or not he has a chance of starting.

Allot of this will depend on the health of both Chriss and Ben when the spring practices start up.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Ben is coming back next year. My assumption is that of the 4 (Woolridge, Fields, Lunch and Chriss) at least 1 will not be back next year as they will decide to transfer out. I think that Fields will decide if he wants to, to transfer as a Grad transfer. Ben could decide to see where he stands in the pecking order and move after he see's whether or not he has a chance of starting.

Allot of this will depend on the health of both Chriss and Ben when the spring practices start up.
    Fields is leaving after this semester. He stated he was leaving. Ben was granted a waiver, although I don't know if that is official yet.

8. Default Re: Senior Day

. . . unlike last year, the Bird has not as of yet provided official confirmation as to who will be the starting QB next year . . . if the Bird tweets, will keep you guys informed . . .

9. Default Re: Senior Day

. . . again, The Bird did confirm that CMD is pursuing NIL opportunities to assist with keeping current players on the roster and shopping for additional players in the portal . . . so, if you care to assist in this, please contact CMD and he will get you to where you need to be in order to assist LOUISIANA with NIL . . . all you NIL and Portal worshiper's, here is your chance to help CMD and Louisiana succeed . . . get out there and do what you can or maybe introduce CMD to someone who needs a visit or needs to be asked to assist . . . I know the Bird was instrumental in getting support for the last NIL function . . . help is needed . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . again, The Bird did confirm that CMD is pursuing NIL opportunities to assist with keeping current players on the roster and shopping for additional players in the portal . . . so, if you care to assist in this, please contact CMD and he will get you to where you need to be in order to assist LOUISIANA with NIL . . . all you NIL and Portal worshiper's, here is your chance to help CMD and Louisiana succeed . . . get out there and do what you can or maybe introduce CMD to someone who needs a visit or needs to be asked to assist . . . I know the Bird was instrumental in getting support for the last NIL function . . . help is needed . . .
    Nothing we can offer will keep players from seeking larger payouts. That’s just the facts of NIL and open transfer portal.

11. Default Re: Senior Day

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Nothing we can offer will keep players from seeking larger payouts. That’s just the facts of NIL and open transfer portal.
    . . . ding, ding, ding . . . but people here, most without a clue, have been down on CMD for “not using the portal” and “not being able to retain the most talented” regardless of the fact you state right here . . . if you care and you can, CMD needs NIL if he is going to compete in the portal or even compete to keep the top level talent still here . . . preaching the suck will only make the suck even more . . . we have been great at magnifying suck which is really not there . . . magnifying NIL available to compete, not so much . . .

12. Default Re: Senior Day

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Agree, this applies to every school nation wide, but not every situation.

Some will interpret it as don't even try or put up an effort.

There are opportunities out there.

13. Default Re: Senior Day

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Agree, this applies to every school nation wide, but not every situation.

Some will interpret it as don't even try or put up an effort.

There are opportunities out there.
    . . . so unbelievable some could mistake it for satire . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . ding, ding, ding . . . but people here, most without a clue, have been down on CMD for “not using the portal” and “not being able to retain the most talented” regardless of the fact you state right here . . . if you care and you can, CMD needs NIL if he is going to compete in the portal or even compete to keep the top level talent still here . . . preaching the suck will only make the suck even more . . . we have been great at magnifying suck which is really not there . . . magnifying NIL available to compete, not so much . . .
    How much are you giving, Vic?

15. Default Re: Senior Day

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    How much are you giving, Vic?
    . . . how much are you giving . . .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information