Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Madelyn Daigle Night at Lamson Park

UL Softball Madelyn Daigle Night at Lamson Park

Default Re: Madelyn Daigle Night at Lamson Park

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    That was really an inspiring video, thank you for posting! I am still sad we were out of town for her softball game here.

GEAUX MADELYN!

Update from last week. I meant to post it but got busy.
    'Madelyn starts chemo at 10am this morning. Will be inpatient and receive chemo over the next 4 days. Hopefully returning home Friday. This has always been a tough round for her. '

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    Update from last week. I meant to post it but got busy.
    'Madelyn starts chemo at 10am this morning. Will be inpatient and receive chemo over the next 4 days. Hopefully returning home Friday. This has always been a tough round for her. '
    Thanks for the updates Big Tyme.

Madelyn is scheduled to begin her appointments for scans early this morning at St. Jude's Hospital starting at 10:30 until 4:30 this afternoon. The scans can detect any remaining disease that Madelyn may have in her little body. Please keep her in your prayers these next couple days that her scans are clear and she has complete healing. We know the power of prayer and we have witnessed first hand God's healing power. Madelyn and her family also want to thank everyone for all your prayers and being part of Madelyn's journey.

Madelyn is scheduled to begin her appointments for scans early this morning at St. Jude's Hospital starting at 10:30 until 4:30 this afternoon. The scans can detect any remaining disease that Madelyn may have in her little body. Please keep her in your prayers these next couple days that her scans are clear and she has complete healing. We know the power of prayer and we have witnessed first hand God's healing power. Madelyn and her family also want to thank everyone for all your prayers and being part of Madelyn's journey.
    Thanks for the updates. The Daigles remain in our prayers.

HER SCANS WERE CLEAR! Praise GOD! No more chemo!!! There is a tiny spot in her lungs that they aren't sure what it is. It hasn't changed since the beginning. Hasn't gotten bigger or smaller. So they are going to monitor that to be safe so Madelyn will go back to Memphis in 6 weeks for another look at it again. But, this is GREAT NEWS! This is the BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT they could ask for. Please continue to pray for Madelyn that she remains cancer free. Madelyn and the Daigle family thank you for your continued prayers and support.
    From Duke and Ally

Who is this person?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Who is this person?
    https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status.86923003040057

10. Default Re: Madelyn Daigle Night at Lamson Park

HER SCANS WERE CLEAR! Praise GOD! No more chemo!!! There is a tiny spot in her lungs that they aren't sure what it is. It hasn't changed since the beginning. Hasn't gotten bigger or smaller
    Describes my situation (as of last week) exactly.

So glad to hear, for Madelyn and myself.

11. Default Re: Madelyn Daigle Night at Lamson Park

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

. . . awesome . . .

Congrats. Happy for you

Glad to hear you are doing better.

HER SCANS WERE CLEAR! Praise GOD! No more chemo!!! There is a tiny spot in her lungs that they aren't sure what it is. It hasn't changed since the beginning. Hasn't gotten bigger or smaller. So they are going to monitor that to be safe so Madelyn will go back to Memphis in 6 weeks for another look at it again. But, this is GREAT NEWS! This is the BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT they could ask for. Please continue to pray for Madelyn that she remains cancer free. Madelyn and the Daigle family thank you for your continued prayers and support.
    From Duke and Ally
    Thanks Big Tyme for the updates. Glad to see Madelyn is getting better. Is Duke back to coaching basketball?

From Duke and Ally
    WOW, that is GREAT news! We will continue to pray for her; those are great words to here; "your scans showed nothing!".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information