CAJUNDOME CLASSIC 5 & 6 brought to you by: @BradBoydbasketball

JAN 20th
    1 Middle School Game
    1 Girls High School Game
    3 Boys High School Games

FEB 17th
    4 Boys High School Games

Default Re: $5 MBB tickets

70 plus kids at my basketball camp this week. Not one could name me a player for the Cajuns squad this year. I had to give them a hint, one players name rhymes with FAMOUS… One of my AAU kids says THEMUS… He got it cause I talk about Themus to them about how good a PG he is. Our Fan base starts with the Kids of the Acadiana Area. The coach has denied his players to come and see and visit with the 1000s of basketball kids we have annually with our Biddy Basketball program and My Brad Boyd Basketball camps.

I haven’t shot a ball competitively in 15+ years, but all the basketball kids and parents in the acadiana area KNOW MY NAME…

One day when we bridge the gap, the fan base will be back… #B3TheLogo #BradBoydBasketball

3. Default Re: $5 MBB tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    70 plus kids at my basketball camp this week. Not one could name me a player for the Cajuns squad this year. I had to give them a hint, one players name rhymes with FAMOUS… One of my AAU kids says THEMUS… He got it cause I talk about Themus to them about how good a PG he is. Our Fan base starts with the Kids of the Acadiana Area. The coach has denied his players to come and see and visit with the 1000s of basketball kids we have annually with our Biddy Basketball program and My Brad Boyd Basketball camps.

I haven’t shot a ball competitively in 15+ years, but all the basketball kids and parents in the acadiana area KNOW MY NAME…

One day when we bridge the gap, the fan base will be back… #B3TheLogo #BradBoydBasketball
    So simple, this needs to happen.

Golden opportunities within the rules need to be latched on to.

Do any of them know DaBoot?

Default Re: Cajundome Classic Coming Soon

How much for visitors, and how much does it cost to rent the cajundome?

I’m hosting 2 events this year in the DOME

CAJUNDOME CLASSIC 5 & 6 brought to you by: @BradBoydbasketball

JAN 20th
    1 Middle School Game
    1 Girls High School Game
    3 Boys High School Games

FEB 17th
    4 Boys High School Games
    Who is playing in the girls and boys game on Jan 20?

Bridge the Gap Brad. Keep doing you!

Maybe some of these coaches are making too much money and need to get off their high horse and get involved with Acadiana’s youth. Does Bob Marlin even do a youth basketball camp?

Brad - assuming Marlin has made it personal with you and that's why he won't allow players at your camp?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Brad - assuming Marlin has made it personal with you and that's why he won't allow players at your camp?
    Oh that would be classy on Marlin's part but not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Who is playing in the girls and boys game on Jan 20?
    LCA - Northwood ( Girls )
    LCA - IOWA
    STM - Country Day
    NISH - CATHOLIC NI

LCA girls number one player of in the State. LCA boys number one player in the state. STM has 2 college level kids, NISH has 1, IOWA has 1. Northwood girls has 1 as well…

UL Basketball Re: $5 MBB tickets

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Oh that would be classy on Marlin's part but not surprising.
    Yes, def is…

I was told some on RP don't like LCA, oh well.

Just call it NIL then no coach is allowed to say no

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Bridge the Gap Brad. Keep doing you!

Maybe some of these coaches are making too much money and need to get off their high horse and get involved with Acadiana’s youth. Does Bob Marlin even do a youth basketball camp?
    Cajuns do have a basketball camp for youth. Usually in June

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Just call it NIL then no coach is allowed to say no
    Denied that too… trust me we tried already many times …

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information