Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: QB1.

UL Football QB1.

Been telling u guys for 2 years . Just imagine if he got the reps and was allowed to be the man all this time .
    Jake D didn’t practice well either but was a gamer and a gun slinger
    Chandler threw to 12 diff players yesterday
    Against southern miss, Harvey and Broussard had five catches in the previous five games he only had four combined

I know what this kid is made of … if the players dig deep we can pull off the Dub and likely end up with a better opponent, and then we did when we were # 16 in the nation

A way give credit where it is due

That is to CF

2. Default Re: QB1 ……

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Been telling u guys for 2 years . Just imagine if he got the reps and was allowed to be the man all this time .
    Against southern miss, Harvey and Broussard had five catches in the previous five games he only had four combined

I know what this kid is made of … if the players dig deep we can pull off the Dub and likely end up with a better opponent, and then we did when we were # 16 in the nation

That is to CF
    Cajun Fields is a bright spot on this team.

Default Re: QB1 ……

That is to CF
    He definitely played well and you have stuck by him. Maybe Fields will push to be QB1 next season at UL.

Boot: Is this Chandler’s last year of eligibility?

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Boot: Is this Chandler’s last year of eligibility?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    No.
    Dang we are going to have 2 good QB’s next year. And don’t forget about Lunch!

Look for some to hit the portal.

8. Default Re: QB1 ……

That is to CF
    This ain't it, Boot. I'm happy for Chandler, but Zeon won the job for a reason. Without him, we might have 3 wins this year. His legs alone kept us in the Texas St game long enough to mount a comeback.

He can play next year for us if he wants . But will he is the key question

I was behind ZC 100% but as soon as defenses figured out his run game they made him throw . He young and the future . He is still learning how to read defenses

I was behind ZC 100% but as soon as defenses figured out his run game they made him throw . He young and the future . He is still learning how to read defenses
    Will CF be a Cajun next season???

LoL! You're assuming Zeon is still here. I'd be shocked if we match his offer. It was nice to believe we could actually keep him.

LoL! Baw go to the gym and shoot some free-throws. You lost your mind if you think CF is the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    LoL! Baw go to the gym and shoot some free-throws. You lost your mind if you think CF is the better option.
    Here we GEAUX

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    In all honesty DaBoot know CF personally and might be aware of his future plans. IMO CF has the better arm and ZC has the better legs. I would go with either of these guys over BW if BW returns next season.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information