Kaleb Carter
    Ben Wooldridge
    Patrick Mensah
    Pearse Migl
    Glenn Brown III
    James Ohonba
    Thomas Leo

That's it. Those are the only reasons.

F this athletic administration. F Martin Hall. You all suck. No matter what gets said at your invite only pat on the back sessions never let yourselves be convinced of anything different. You truly suck. You don't market. You don't try and make your gameday experience better. You took the most successful run in program history and tossed it down the drain by hiring a coach no one else in D1 (FCS or FBS) would have hired. You take the few students we do have who show an interest in this athletic program and harass them to no end. You are sabotaging this program. You want athletics to be an afterthought at this university. You want the few fans we have left to be silent and politely golf clap along to your BS. You want a docile 5,000 member base who donates out of charity that doesn't expect to see any type of results. Well here is your day. I'll be there this Saturday. Not because it will be fun. Not because it's worth my money. Because these seniors deserve better than the likes of you. You shouldn't look at a single person in that stadium next Saturday and think you played a part in getting them there. These are the folks who turn up no matter what. You could make them park at Martin Hall and tell them F You as they entered in the stadium. They'd still go just to support their school (and maybe tell you F You back). See you Saturday. I'm granting you all one time only D!rect Acce$s to my as$ cheeks so you can kiss them. Enjoy your week twiddling your thumbs. Bums.

Default Re: If You're On The Fence About Next Saturday

Happy Sunday.

Zepp is right, it's all a house of cards.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    A few reasons to attend:

Jasper Williams
    Neal Johnson
    Peter Leblanc
    Tyler Guidry
    Jacob Kibodi
    Kaleb Carter
    Ben Wooldridge
    Patrick Mensah
    Pearse Migl
    Glenn Brown III
    James Ohonba
    Thomas Leo

F this athletic administration. F Martin Hall. You all suck. No matter what gets said at your invite only pat on the back sessions never let yourselves be convinced of anything different. You truly suck. You don't market. You don't try and make your gameday experience better. You took the most successful run in program history and tossed it down the drain by hiring a coach no one else in D1 (FCS or FBS) would have hired. You take the few students we do have who show an interest in this athletic program and harass them to no end. You are sabotaging this program. You want athletics to be an afterthought at this university. You want the few fans we have left to be silent and politely golf clap along to your BS. You want a docile 5,000 member base who donates out of charity that doesn't expect to see any type of results. Well here is your day. I'll be there this Saturday. Not because it will be fun. Not because it's worth my money. Because these seniors deserve better than the likes of you. You shouldn't look at a single person in that stadium next Saturday and think you played a part in getting them there. These are the folks who turn up no matter what. You could make them park at Martin Hall and tell them F You as they entered in the stadium. They'd still go just to support their school (and maybe tell you F You back). See you Saturday. I'm granting you all one time only D!rect Acce$s to my as$ cheeks so you can kiss them. Enjoy your week twiddling your thumbs. Bums.
    Great post.

FYI, D!rect Acce$s is no longer with RP, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Great post.

FYI, D!rect Acce$s is no longer with RP, LOL.
    If you type those words with no special characters, something very strange happens. A certain name appears and a smell of Caviar enters the air.

A few reasons to attend:

Jasper Williams
    Neal Johnson
    Peter Leblanc
    Tyler Guidry
    Jacob Kibodi
    Kaleb Carter
    Ben Wooldridge
    Patrick Mensah
    Pearse Migl
    Glenn Brown III
    James Ohonba
    Thomas Leo

Right on. It's the ONLY reason I will be there

7. Default Re: If You're On The Fence About Next Saturday

Supporting the players is absolutely vital for the players. Fk MH, athletic department.

One could argue the entire ncaa is a house of cards, only difference between that and our Martin hall house of cards is no outside entity is helping hold ours up

10.5 favorites. We may win too. That would be cool.

10. Default Re: If You're On The Fence About Next Saturday

We’ve been double digit favorites in 3 of the last four losses.

Don’t know if anybody is playing attention to Arkansas State but they’re in second place in the West. Pretty sure everyone here was sure Butch Jones seat was on fire, and maybe it was, but is ice cold today. Just hoping against common sense that next year is a return to excellence

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We’ve been double digit favorites in 3 of the last four losses.

Don’t know if anybody is playing attention to Arkansas State but they’re in second place in the West. Pretty sure everyone here was sure Butch Jones seat was on fire, and maybe it was, but is ice cold today. Just hoping against common sense that next year is a return to excellence
    Right.

stAte hung 77 (I think) on TXST. They really rebounded what was a disaster of a start to the season.

Line is up to 12. Hopefully it’s a similar story to the TXST game last year. Get to 6 and the game was never really in doubt.

You take the few students we do have who show an interest in this athletic program and harass them to no end. You are sabotaging this program.

13. Default Re: If You're On The Fence About Next Saturday

Go to the game.

Be there from the GetGeaux

Thread Information