Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

  1. #1

    Default Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    And to the caller also of course. I heard y’all on the Ragin Review post game with a caller talking about camp structure. I definitely trust you 2 ex players. So many people on here over the last 2 years acting like it was about sleeping arrangements. Listen for yourselves to these 2 ex players dumb @$$’s. They know more than you Vic and Cajun caviar and others.
    https://x.com/raginreview/status/172...XihOoIR6J1Y4uA


  2. #2

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Cliff notes?


  3. #3

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Cliff notes?
    Were both shocked and appalled that the team no longer comes together under one roof for camp. Talked about how it eliminates distractions, builds team unity and develops paying attention to details. They were shocked, I tell you, that we no longer do this. It’s worth the listen fast forward around an hour.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    And to the caller also of course. I heard y’all on the Ragin Review post game with a caller talking about camp structure. I definitely trust you 2 ex players. So many people on here over the last 2 years acting like it was about sleeping arrangements. Listen for yourselves to these 2 ex players dumb @$$’s. They know more than you Vic and Cajun caviar and others.
    https://x.com/raginreview/status/172...XihOoIR6J1Y4uA
    Anyone that thought different is an idiot. Discipline and structure matters. Des had the Saban and Dabo book and deviated from it. The results show.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Were both shocked and appalled that the team no longer comes together under one roof for camp. Talked about how it eliminates distractions, builds team unity and develops paying attention to details. They were shocked, I tell you, that we no longer do this. Itís worth the listen fast forward around an hour.
    It honestly makes zero sense to go away from keeping the team together during camp. Zero benefit

  6. #6

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    The naysayers sure are quiet now. They used to come out of the woodworks to attack me on this issue. But now Terry, Jimmy and the great phone caller, got my back.

    The naysayers thought it was about sleeping arrangements. Ha freaking ha.


  7. #7

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    I have had the conversation about bringing the team together during camp with a former Cajuns and Patriot DE at Reds. He is in the same camp as James and Terry. He was surprised to hear that they don’t bring them all in during camp.


  8. #8

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I have had the conversation about bringing the team together during camp with a former Cajuns and Patriot DE at Reds. He is in the same camp as James and Terry. He was surprised to hear that they don’t bring them all in during camp.
    What does KK junior think?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    It honestly makes zero sense to go away from keeping the team together during camp. Zero benefit
    I agree and have said as much. Someone tell me whatís the benefit of having 18-21 year olds full of p!$$, vinegar and testosterone, with a less than fully developed frontal lobe, staying of campus during camp? Thatís just asking for distractions like bar rooms and booty calls until the wee hours of the morning. Makes absolutely no sense.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    What does KK junior think?
    Jr, the chip off the old block that he is frequents the bar rooms on a regular basis. He definitely sees players in the bars during camp. He being a passionate fan does not like that and wishes they were on lock down for those 3 weeks.



    PS if you watch the video of the new stadium announcement you can see Jr on the front row.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    It honestly makes zero sense to go away from keeping the team together during camp. Zero benefit
    It could be a cost issue.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    It could be a cost issue.
    They went from paying a guy 2 million to 750K and camp could be a cost issue?

  13. #13

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    It’s a great question. UL is clearly cutting cost in multiple areas. It would explain the change in camp for CMD.


  14. #14

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    It could be a cost issue.
    If that’s the real reason then we have bigger problems

    Empty dorms before school is in session would be minimal in the grand scheme

  15. #15

    Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

    Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    They went from paying a guy 2 million to 750K and camp could be a cost issue?
    Lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •