Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'm not saying they are wrong, but I would totally expect Terry Johnson and James Butler to balk at something totally different from what they experienced.
    Terry and Jimmy are balking to something different from what the vast majority of programs do. There is a reason they all go under one roof and it isn’t to have a slumber party.

2. Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    All dorms are empty at the beginning of august.
    It can be done and has been done but this (period mentioned) is prime maintence period, fixing holes painting rooms etc.

I participated one year repairing dorms on Rex street.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It can be done and has been done but this (period mentioned) is prime maintence period, fixing holes painting rooms etc.

I participated one year repairing dorms on Rex street.
    Most dorms close in May and open back up in august when the semester starts. Lots of time between may and early august for maintenance.

I just had the opportunity to listen in full. James and Terry are pretty freaking adamant about the benefits of being together during camp. They lived it so I will trust them.

5. Default Re: Thank you Terry Johnson and James Butler

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I just had the opportunity to listen in full. James and Terry are pretty freaking adamant about the benefits of being together during camp. They lived it so I will trust them.
    Yes they are.

Bear Bryant agreed.

There was a guy that made fun of me every chance he had about the players sleeping in the dorm. Gee that guy has been awfully quiet since Terry and Jimmy's call. I knew I was right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    There was a guy that made fun of me every chance he had about the players sleeping in the dorm. Gee that guy has been awfully quiet since Terry and Jimmy's call. I knew I was right all along.
    Terry and I will be talking later this afternoon. I wonder if he remembers guys like Qyendarious Griffin, Tig Barksdale, Draylon Jones and a few others that were not so discipline while playing here, but because of the leadership inside the locker room overcame a number of these guys antics? It should be an interesting conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Terry and I will be talking later this afternoon. I wonder if he remembers guys like Qyendarious Griffin, Tig Barksdale, Draylon Jones and a few others that were not so discipline while playing here, but because of the leadership inside the locker room overcame a number of these guys antics? It should be an interesting conversation.
    What y’all on? Do you have a pod cast?

Didn’t Qyen and Tig get realesed for discipline reasons?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information