Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unstainable Part 2

Default Stop the Trolls

Turbine, I have talked to you over and over about the trolls ruining the content on your board. Many current posters don't post anymore because of trolls and derailed threads. Many new posters just lurk and never join because of this. This just creates more work for you. When will this end???

2. Default Re: Stop the Trolls

Where do the henchmen like those who have attacked me fall in this scheme? They are certainly rude at best and their recent conduct should not be tolerated.

Default Re: Stop the Trolls

Unsustainable Part 2

This is a GREAT IDEA Unstainable Part 2

Turbine, I have talked to you over and over about the trolls ruining the content on your board. Many current posters don't post anymore because of trolls and derailed threads. Many new posters just lurk and never join because of this. This just creates more work for you. When will this end???

I know you may ban me for posting this thread but this is getting old. For the sake of the board please control this.

Default Re: Unstainable Part 2

I will add, without calling anyone a troll or cronies etc, the board is a depressing place to read, thread after thread and post after post over and over again. Its a circle jerk of complaints. It's not that people don't have the freedom to say all of it, but it's not a fun place to be after so many times. I usually can't stay on here more than 5 minutes before getting worn down. Their clearly are a few that enjoy this environment, I'm guessing most dont and never say anything. Just an vocal observation

Default Re: Stop the Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Where do the henchmen like those who have attacked me fall in this scheme? They are certainly rude at best and their recent conduct should not be tolerated.
    Just stop.

7. Default Re: Unstainable Part 2

Another henchman. And we wonder why. Just think for one minute what you have done if you are all wrong, Possibly thinking is the difficult role sometimes. Sorry to tell you folks, but I took the effort to register, provide valuable content and will not be run off by a couple of rude and pompous posters.

8. Default Re: Unstainable Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Another henchman. And we wonder why. Just think for one minute what you have done if you are all wrong, Possibly thinking is the difficult role sometimes. Sorry to tell you folks, but I took the effort to register, provide valuable content and will not be run off by a couple of rude and pompous posters.
    Agreed. Don’t let them get to you Vic! Stand strong!

9. Default Re: Unstainable Part 2

Balanced_view definitely has a very accurate pulse on things around here. Maybe he should be listened too.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post

I know you may ban me for posting this thread but this is getting old. For the sake of the board please control this.
    Anyone in particularly that you are speaking of?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    I will add, without calling anyone a troll or cronies etc, the board is a depressing place to read, thread after thread and post after post over and over again. Its a circle jerk of complaints. It's not that people don't have the freedom to say all of it, but it's not a fun place to be after so many times. I usually can't stay on here more than 5 minutes before getting worn down. Their clearly are a few that enjoy this environment, I'm guessing most dont and never say anything. Just an vocal observation
    100% truth

I used to read and post here year round. Now I just peak in once or twice a week and it typically takes reading one thread to remind me why I don’t read and post daily.

It’s the same handful of people griping about anything and everything every single thread.

This used to be a great fan board. It’s become about 5-6 people’s personal insult board and another handful stopping by to gripe and whine about something.

Depressing was a good adjective.

Default Where do they go?

There were 2 new threads on here a few minutes ago. I had to take care of something, then came back to comment and they are both gone. One was about trolls on here and the other was never forget who gave us JB.

JUST VANISHED.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    The cold tub plunge guy.

Default Re: Where do they go?

There were 2 new threads on here a few minutes ago. I had to take care of something, then came back to comment and they are both gone. One was about trolls on here and the other was never forget who gave us JB.

JUST VANISHED.
    I had two of my threads taking down. The people have sooke and they are tired of the thread derailing and trolls. Most by one poster and his 15 or so burner accounts.

Himself?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information