Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 . LastLast

Thread: LGT Final: Louisiana 24, Troy 31

1. Default Re: LGT Final: Louisiana 24, Troy 31

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Jake is a multi millionaire, he doesn't need to work at UL or any other place
    Competitive spirit has driven billionaires to keep working.

2. Default Re: LGT Final: Louisiana 24, Troy 31

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    My opinion .

The man and his staff is doing a great job. 5 plays away from being 9-2 . Believe it or not , winning requires a little bit of luck. Lost two QBs and still in every game . Lost multiple starters and backups and are still competing. Had a few questionable calls as well by officiating that definitely would move the win column the other way.
    A tad short of "great job" that's my feeling as well.

3. Default Re: LGT Final: Louisiana 24, Troy 31

My opinion .

The man and his staff is doing a great job. 5 plays away from being 9-2 . Believe it or not , winning requires a little bit of luck. Lost two QBs and still in every game . Lost multiple starters and backups and are still competing. Had a few questionable calls as well by officiating that definitely would move the win column the other way.
    ……Hell nobody is happy with the situation but thanks for giving some reality to what happened and why our present situation is what it is and what it could have been…these absolutely need to be factored into the conversation!

Default Re: LGT Final: Louisiana 24, Troy 31

My opinion .

As many a great coach has said, your record says who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    Or the OL coach. Every play it seems that the OL is standing there with no one in front of them, not engaged while the tackle is being made by 4 guys behind them. A couple of screen plays yesterday would have gone for big yardage but the lead blocker missed the guy who made the tackle. On one of them, 2 blockers could not block 1 guy.
    The ultimate problem with those screens is we haven’t ran running back screens all season and then try to in game 11? Asking guys to do something brand new with a true freshman center? Those plays are on the coaches.

6. Default Re: LGT Final: Louisiana 24, Troy 31

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    As many a great coach has said, your record says who you are.
    Coach speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Coach speak.
    Actually absolute truth. You think the next opponent really cares about a questionable call the week before?

All ULM sees is a vulnerable opponent on a bad roll. And what the vulnerable traits are.

8. Default Re: LGT Final: Louisiana 24, Troy 31

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Actually absolute truth. You think the next opponent really cares about a questionable call the week before?

All ULM sees is a vulnerable opponent on a bad roll. And what the vulnerable traits are.
    That makes ULM vulnerable, but I was just playing off of "As many a great coach has said" making it coach speak.

Sometimes coach speak is true.

My opinion .

UL needs to get on the Judge kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Coach speak.
    Billy doesn’t know how to coach anymore ,Jimbo, Chip Kelly , Deon, Sumlin, Dabo,and many others.

11. Default Re: LGT Final: Louisiana 24, Troy 31

Billy doesn’t know how to coach anymore ,Jimbo, Chip Kelly , Deon, Sumlin, Dabo,and many others.
    If you only look at a game or even a few, a bad bounce or two, this is absolutely the conclusion one could come to.

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    The ultimate problem with those screens is we haven’t ran running back screens all season and then try to in game 11? Asking guys to do something brand new with a true freshman center? Those plays are on the coaches.
    Troy's defense was too fast on the perimeter to keep running screens. Our OL could never get their hands on them

My opinion .

I share this opinion.

My opinion .

I agree with this for the most part, don't have a beef with Dez or teams effort in general.now, Maggard and MH is a totally different situationthey have managed to squeeze the life out of anything Ragin or Cajun on game days

Seems to be the real factor

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 . LastLast

Thread Information