Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cajundome events

Louisiana Campus Cajundome events

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Now is our chance to get away from the shiny aluminum chair backs we currently have and go with a red/whit/black mix. Or just red, but something that blends in better with the crowd on TV.
    Call up whoever figured out how to make the upper deck in the Dome irrelevant. I'm still impressed with those improvements.

Went see Megadeath, Lamb of God, Trivium and one more, can't remember their name n Dome. The lead singer of Lamb of God even went on about it, he was like, "man this place is awesome(speaking of Cajundome) and yall call this place Acadiana right?" Crowd went nuts. He then said, "Well let's F*** Acadiana!"Name:  20231117_094240.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  220.1 KB

Default Re: BUILDthecULture.com (New Stadium)

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Call up whoever figured out how to make the upper deck in the Dome irrelevant. I'm still impressed with those improvements.
    Running my traps right now!

Went see Megadeath, Lamb of God, Trivium and one more, can't remember their name n Dome. The lead singer of Lamb of God even went on about it, he was like, "man this place is awesome(speaking of Cajundome) and yall call this place Acadiana right?" Crowd went nuts. He then said, "Well let's F*** Acadiana!"Name:  20231117_094240.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  220.1 KB
    That was a great show. I wish the rock/metal shows at the CD sold as well as country, so we could get some more.

Went see Megadeath, Lamb of God, Trivium and one more, can't remember their name n Dome. The lead singer of Lamb of God even went on about it, he was like, "man this place is awesome(speaking of Cajundome) and yall call this place Acadiana right?" Crowd went nuts. He then said, "Well let's F*** Acadiana!"
    That’s pretty awesome. And I really hope they go with black seats for CF. I think it looks great, and it would also match what we have in the CD and the Tigue.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    That was a great show. I wish the rock/metal shows at the CD sold as well as country, so we could get some more.
    I want Greta Van Fleet in there. They were awesome.

Speaking of great shows, I got this pic from Chris Stapleton show last night.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Speaking of great shows, I got this pic from Chris Stapleton show last night.
    Very nice shot. I was up in the heavens, but it was still a great show. Just on voice alone, I think he was the best I’ve seen live.

Name:  21766571_1147742778660429_4115011587760558166_n-3318461704.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  325.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Name:  21766571_1147742778660429_4115011587760558166_n-3318461704.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  325.3 KB
    Who is this

Very nice shot. I was up in the heavens, but it was still a great show. Just on voice alone, I think he was the best I’ve seen live.
    This was my 7th time seeing him live. Honestly he gets better every time.

Who is this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heilung

...Heilung describe their music as "amplified history from early medieval northern Europe....Their music is based on texts and runic inscriptions...The languages used are varied, with German, English, Gothic, Old High German, Icelandic, Latin, Old English, Proto-Norse, Proto-Germanic, and Viking age Old Norse...
    It is not a concert. It is an experience. It is a ritual, and it will haunt you or enlighten you. The Youtube rabbit hole on Heilung is deep. It will change you. Listen with headphones for the full experience.

This is my favorite work by them....

You will remember ancestors you didn't know you had.....

Van Halen 5150 Tour.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heilung

It is not a concert. It is an experience. It is a ritual, and it will haunt you or enlighten you. The Youtube rabbit hole on Heilung is deep. It will change you. Listen with headphones for the full experience.

This is my favorite work by them....

You will remember ancestors you didn't know you had.....
    Very cool.

I almost say Lafayette can't support a stadium with a bunch of luxury suites ... then I see people on Facebook trying to move four Stapleton tickets that they paid $1600 for

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    I almost say Lafayette can't support a stadium with a bunch of luxury suites ... then I see people on Facebook trying to move four Stapleton tickets that they paid $1600 for
    Yep. Lafayette/Acadaiana has the money to support a P5 program. They just spend that money across the Basin. Sad truth is that UL is an afterthought, if at all, for the majority of college football fans in Acadiana.

If we are not going to cultivate our future fan base, the only pool of potential customers we we have are mostly already following a P5 program. What reasons are we giving them to support the real home team? Why do we pull the plug on the program every time we challenge the narrative that we are small time?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information