Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Demolition Deal

1. Default Re: Demolition Deal

The mention (on the flyer) of the Cajundome box office being closed for the two days before the game gives a clue.

2. Default Re: Demolition Deal

Any active updates?

Default Re: Demolition Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The mention (on the flyer) of the Cajundome box office being closed for the two days before the game gives a clue.
    One thing I noticed is you can buy the 10 tickets online and the total at checkout is only 12+ change. They must have found a way around Ticketmaster on this promotion.

4. Default Re: Demolition Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    One thing I noticed is you can buy the 10 tickets online and the total at checkout is only 12+ change. They must have found a way around Ticketmaster on this promotion.
    Fish I recall after graduation Mrs Express agreed to buy some season tickets. So for about 4 years we bought inexpensive seats way up in the second deck about the 50 yard line. They have since built that awful boxed In area below the luxury area. Season tickets were about $35.00 each.

Great view of the game with my binoculars and transistor radio. Never got a sunburn because always night games. I have to admit we were pretty much alone and it got kinda cold in the winter. But remember football ended in early November for a ten game schedule.

Default Re: Demolition Deal

There was no scanner for student IDs when I was in college so I got kicked out 3 times one time when I was really hammered and continued to drop my beers over the fence and continued to go back in, but also back then you could go in and leave as you wished. Lol. It was wild but the student section always outnumbered the West side in the Baldwin era. We tailgated for free right up against the fence under the oaks in the north end zone. Good times!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information