Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Future Ticket Prices

Default Re: BUILDthecULture.com (New Stadium)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Oh hell yea
    47 percent fee is good?

Default Re: BUILDthecULture.com (New Stadium)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    That’s awesome!
    Maybe the price of beer is actually less and 47pct of the cost is actually fees?

Default Re: Future Ticket Prices

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    There will be affordable tickets.
    Question is where? Are they going to sell bench-back seats for the same as the current GA price?

Are they going to reduce the number of GA tickets in an effort to reduce the number of people on the hill?

The language in all of their marketing so far is "premium this, luxury that".. Do you have 20-25k people looking for chair-back or bench-back pricing?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Question is where? Are they going to sell bench-back seats for the same as the current GA price?

Are they going to reduce the number of GA tickets in an effort to reduce the number of people on the hill?

The language in all of their marketing so far is "premium this, luxury that".. Do you have 20-25k people looking for chair-back or bench-back pricing?
    They will kinda have to, right? The entire place will either have bench backs or chair backs.

They will kinda have to, right? The entire place will either have bench backs or chair backs.
    Kinda have to what? Sell "better" seats for the same money as they currently sell a concrete slab? Does that sound like something this admin would do?

Do you have 20-25k people looking for chair-back or bench-back pricing?
    They don't have 10,000 looking to get in for free, much less pay for chair backs. If they keep this same head coach in 2 years they won't have 2000 "Butts in seats" at most games.

Kinda have to what? Sell "better" seats for the same money as they currently sell a concrete slab? Does that sound like something this admin would do?
    They will probably look at the cost of tickets with the Ticketmaster fees. Then use an in house system and charge the same price that it cost to purchase through Ticketmaster. $20 seat will now be $35 and so forth.

This is a damn assumption on my part, but I believe lowering prices and increasing attendance is the way to go.

1. Reduce ticket cost by 15%

2. Charge $20 per car for parking inside the gates on the grass.

3. Consolidate all paid parking passes to 2 zones on the paved lots. Increase that price to $15/game.

4. Create another pedestrian underpass like across Cajun Dome BLVD.

5. Free the students from persecution. Let them be wild, exceptions are racial remarks, throwing objects, spitting on opponents.

6. Is an idea that so far out of the box, that no AD would ever even attempt it.

They will probably look at the cost of tickets with the Ticketmaster fees. Then use an in house system and charge the same price that it cost to purchase through Ticketmaster. $20 seat will now be $35 and so forth.
    Well that's a sure-fire way to keep attendance the way it is

Look, I understand completely that the pricing will go up. I’m not happy at all with what has been said here regarding the club seating. Which is the only equivalent seats to where I sit now. I will be priced out by several thousands.

I don’t expect the lower bowl seats to increase all that much. But those seats honestly suck. Or they suck for how I view a game.

If my 3 boys loved the Cajuns as much as I do I might be able to convince myself to cough up the money and justify it. But they would rather be in the woods hunting or fishing. So it will likely be GA seats if I do purchase tickets.

We will be using the same system used by over 160 other Universities. It will not be an in house system. I stated that in a prior post but its RaginPagin so lets just go straight for the hyyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    We will be using the same system used by over 160 other Universities. It will not be an in house system. I stated that in a prior post but its RaginPagin so lets just go straight for the hyyperbole.
    It won’t be Ticketmaster. So it’s a win.

12. Default Re: Future Ticket Prices

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    160 should be a reason to run.

I have never read a fan base say they loved their ticket system, but I'm willing to do a 360 on the 160 if the experience becomes seamless.

As far as prices go I balk and eventually get use to almost every "normal" price increase that as ever come my way.

Hopefully Louisiana fans are on the leading edge of exiting from the current balk stage.

ps concessions are not "normal"

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    160 should be a reason to run.

I have never read a fan base say they loved their ticket system, but I'm willing to do a 360 on the 160 if the experience becomes seamless.

As far as prices go I balk and eventually get use to almost every "normal" price increase that as ever come my way.

Hopefully Louisiana fans are on the leading edge of exiting from the current balk stage.

ps concessions are not "normal"
    Important thing is that it is not only ticketing but also CRM & fund raising systems that will integrate directly with some of the systems already in place with Learfield etc. IF ticket prices go up it won't be because of cost associated with a third party vendor and a calligrapher handwriting tickets would be better than what we have with ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster just subpoenaed by u.s. congress

Are ticketmaster fees also charged for season tickets?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information