Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: BUILDtheCULTURE.com (New Stadium)

Default Re: BUILDthecULture.com (New Stadium)

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    1. From what I understood yes.
    2. From what I understand yes.
    Thanks.

And the more I look and learn about all the new improvements to CF, the more I question using the term ‘renovation’ to describe it all. I mean if…I mean when….the east side is done, only the field itself will not have changed much. Is that really a renovation?

I mean if you demolish something and build something entirely new, is that really a renovation?

The same thing had applied to the the new Tigue. It is basically a totally new faculty from what it was, just in the same place.

2. Default Re: BUILDthecULture.com (New Stadium)

Maggard mentioned to a larger access point somewhere in the stadium to allow for concerts and bigger events to get their equipment in to CF for additional revenue streams. (One of the biggest reasons why we couldn't do that in the past)

Were there any mentions of that?

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Thanks.

And the more I look and learn about all the new improvements to CF, the more I question using the term ‘renovation’ to describe it all. I mean if…I mean when….the east side is done, only the field itself will not have changed much. Is that really a renovation?

I mean if you demolish something and build something entirely new, is that really a renovation?

The same thing had applied to the the new Tigue. It is basically a totally new faculty from what it was, just in the same place.
    Is the east side done? What about the press box and admin offices? I thought the state was paying for this. If so, when is that to take place? Why not at the same time? We will need a press box as the present one is being torn down.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Is the east side done? What about the press box and admin offices? I thought the state was paying for this. If so, when is that to take place? Why not at the same time? We will need a press box as the present one is being torn down.
    East side not complete. Will be done after West side complete. We will all be sitting in the East side & South end zone next season.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I recommend listening to this, you will get your answers

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000635193253

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The Swamp
    1976 yearbook
    Thanks

7. Default Re: BUILDthecULture.com (New Stadium)

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    I feel okay with it. I think it can still be a very loud stadium if we pack it. But we have to pack it first lol.
    Well one good thing is we probably won’t play any day games in September. My biggest concern is beyond our control. These lightning delays coupled with television commercials is killing the game experience. Last few weeks I have been watching high school football. That’s a fast paced game. Few commercials, no reviews. Most exciting games I’ve seen in decades.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Maggard mentioned to a larger access point somewhere in the stadium to allow for concerts and bigger events to get their equipment in to CF for additional revenue streams. (One of the biggest reasons why we couldn't do that in the past)

Were there any mentions of that?
    That is a damn good point. There is 0 field access aside from the tunnel. That alone opens the field to far greater events which it can host.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    That is a damn good point. There is 0 field access aside from the tunnel. That alone opens the field to far greater events which it can host.
    I believe that whole idea was scratched after seeing the cost of the bore hole going under the scoreboard.

10. Default Re: BUILDthecULture.com (New Stadium)

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Yes!!! A self contained, down sized car show for the LADA. LOL

12. Default Re: BUILDthecULture.com (New Stadium)

This venue will be perfect for what we need and that's home field advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Lastly, another good thing that is being done is https://buildtheculture.com/. Being able to follow the demolition/construction online and having it tied into donating to RCAF or getting season tickets is really good.

Definitely not something USL would've done.
    They need to update the "OUR PROGRESS" Section, only has one you tube video of upper deck being demoed. Would take 30 minutes for someone to slap some updated photos or videos on here that the university is posting on twitter, or our fans having to sneak some pics with their phones and post on here.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    They need to update the "OUR PROGRESS" Section, only has one you tube video of upper deck being demoed. Would take 30 minutes for someone to slap some updated photos or videos on here that the university is posting on twitter, or our fans having to sneak some pics with their phones and post on here.
    That would be too much work

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread Information