Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Big Event Invitation

1. Default Re: The Big Event Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . It has been definitively confirmed that the Lanning thing was and continues to be definitely nothing but delusion by RP posters . . . it is what it is . . . does anyone really believe that the current HFC at Oregon or anyone even remotely similar in experience was truly a candidate to be Louisiana’s HFC two years ago . . . if so, a head check is probably in order . . .
    Your reason for stating he wasn't here is pessimism. My reasoning is this, if he was here it would have been front page news.

He never came through, revisionist history be what it may.

2. Default Re: The Big Event Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Your reason for stating he wasn't here is pessimism. My reasoning is this, if he was here it would have been front page news.

He never came through, revisionist history be what it may.
    . . . wut . . . I never said he wasn’t here, there or anywhere . . . I said he was not truly a candidate . . .

Default Re: The Big Event Invitation

. . . wut . . . I never said he wasn’t here, there or anywhere . . . I said he was not truly a candidate . . .
    Not a candidate in whose eyes?

4. Default Re: The Big Event Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Not a candidate in whose eyes?
    . . . Lannings, Maggard’s, anyone else making a good faith intellectually honest evaluation . . . let’s just face it, he was never going to be the HFC at Louisiana . . . there is no doubt that we got really lucky to land Napier and I believe Napier actually out-kicked his coverage here . . . it will be very interesting to see how things finally play out in Florida . . .

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Just got this....
    Hope it is live streamed!!

After all the threads about who is in the know, now a thread about who is not in the know, fascinating times on rp

. . . Lannings, Maggard’s, anyone else making a good faith intellectually honest evaluation . . . let’s just face it, he was never going to be the HFC at Louisiana . . . there is no doubt that we got really lucky to land Napier and I believe Napier actually out-kicked his coverage here . . . it will be very interesting to see how things finally play out in Florida . . .
    I guess maggard just felt like burning some jet fuel to get out of Lafayette. It wasn’t cause he was going interview lanning in Athens.

8. Default Re: The Big Event Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I guess maggard just felt like burning some jet fuel to get out of Lafayette. It wasn’t cause he was going interview lanning in Athens.
    . . . do you have flightware to prove this even happened and if he was in Athens that this was the purpose for being there or possibly a just a collateral purpose . . . my sources say all Maggard ever had was about a 5 minute telephone call with the guy and that was sufficient to vet that he was not truly a candidate . . . which all makes sense and bolsters my proposition that most everything Lanning was a delusion of RP . . .

9. Default Re: The Big Event Invitation

. . . do you have flightware to prove this even happened and if he was in Athens that this was the purpose for being there or possibly a just a collateral purpose . . . my sources say all Maggard ever had was about a 5 minute telephone call with the guy and that was sufficient to vet that he was not truly a candidate . . . which all makes sense and bolsters my proposition that most everything Lanning was a delusion of RP . . .
    Two posters means all of RP?

10. Default Re: The Big Event Invitation

. . . what two are you limiting this too . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Let’s make an exclusive club to the 5 people who want to be exclusive.
    Just another example of how this administration is alienating the fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Just another example of how this administration is alienating the fanbase.
    It’s 2 pm on a Thursday. It’s not like people were going to be kicking the doors down to get in.

At last week’s QB Cub meeting it was stated members are invited.

Possibly. Depends which 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information