Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Equipment Has Arrived

1. Default Re: Equipment Has Arrived

. . . I think they might need a larger dumpster . . .

Default Re: Equipment Has Arrived

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    That dumpster is all we can afford. But it’s local so it’s got lots of intangible qualities over other dumpsters. You think we can get any good sized dumpsters here with what we can pay? No one has ever been able to give me the name of any other dumpster who’d be willing to come here. My little armadillo told me that.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    That dumpster is all we can afford. But it’s local so it’s got lots of intangible qualities over other dumpsters. You think we can get any good sized dumpsters here with what we can pay? No one has ever been able to give me the name of any other dumpster who’d be willing to come here. My little armadillo told me that.

I tip my Kangol hat to you sir.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    We only have 750k for total budget. We gotta cut costs somewhere

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information