Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JMU Ranked

1. Default Re: JMU Ranked

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    "We need higher budget to compete"- conventional wisdom
    "Our budget is too high we can't compete"- also conventional wisdom
    Said not a single soul.. ever in history.

Default Re: JMU Ranked

WE need to bring out all the stops including the Cajun Chicken for our home game in the Cajun Dome vs. JMU. We need a packed house on Jan. 4th, 2024! I am getting my kids tickets for Christmas for this one.
    Can I still get some printed tickets to stuff in their stockings?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . one team is fortunate enough to catch lightning in a bottle and all of a sudden every other team should be able to do it . . . like your optimism . . .
    You share the same defeatist, can't do that here, attitude of Martin Hall. Congratulations. You're assimilated into the REAL culture here. Like your defeatism.

"We need higher budget to compete"- conventional wisdom
    "Our budget is too high we can't compete"- also conventional wisdom
    I swear, we could throw some of you in a barrel full of t!tt!es and you'd come out sucking your thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I swear, we could throw some of you in a barrel full of t!tt!es and you'd come out sucking your thumbs.
    Post of the day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Lololol

They are so free from interference by a state level entity that only wants a flagship to excel
    They also have two P5 programs in their state to compete against, plus Liberty, in a state that has less overall high school athletic talent than Louisiana.

The excuses can be construed on both sides. We can either keep making “woe is us” excuses for ourselves, or be proactive in doing something.

8. Default Re: JMU Ranked

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    They also have two P5 programs in their state to compete against, plus Liberty, in a state that has less overall high school athletic talent than Louisiana.

The excuses can be construed on both sides. We can either keep making “woe is us” excuses for ourselves, or be proactive in doing something.
    Virginia has more than 3 times the population of Louisiana. I’d be surprised if they have less talent

Lol

10. Default Re: JMU Ranked

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Virginia has more than 3 times the population of Louisiana. I’d be surprised if they have less talent
    Agree.

Louisiana is tops per capita, but not much capita to work with.

JMU was denied again by the ncaa. No bowl no cfp ranking

12. Default Re: JMU Ranked

Bad for the Belt. Good for their obnoxious fanbase.

13. Default Re: JMU Ranked

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    JMU was denied again by the ncaa. No bowl no cfp ranking
    They should still represent the East in the Sunbelt Championship game.

If they win pull out all the tiebreakers from before there was a championship game.

JMU’s “bowl game” is Saturday.

Nice season, some rules are black and white. JMU isn’t the only team being denied, just the whiniest puppy in the litter.

They might back into a bowl if enough teams don’t qualify. It’s a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    JMU’s “bowl game” is Saturday.

Nice season, some rules are black and white. JMU isn’t the only team being denied, just the whiniest puppy in the litter.

They might back into a bowl if enough teams don’t qualify. It’s a long shot.
    They're the "whiniest puppy in the litter" because if Tulane drops a second game and JMU wins out, they'd be in line for a NY6 Bowl as the top ranked G5 conference champ.

THAT'S the issue. They have damn good reason to "whine", and considering we won't be in the conference championship game, we should support them in their "whining".

Some accused us of "whining" when Covid Carolina cancelled the SBC Champ game over BS, but we had good reason, as us winning and somehow Cincy losing (didn't happen) their game would have put us in the same position.

The NCAA is seriously screwing over James Madison right now, and the Sunbelt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information