Thread: Fisher at USM?

UL Football Fisher at USM?

Former Texas A&M Coach Jimbo Fisher will sign a one week contract to serve as the offensive analyst “as early as today,” with Southern Miss.

Default Re: Fisher at USM?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Former Texas A&M Coach Jimbo Fisher will sign a one week contract to serve as the offensive analyst “as early as today,” with Southern Miss.
    I believe that was a troll X post.

The guy just got $76M to sit on his butt. No way he’s doing ANYTHING soon!

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    The guy just got $76M to sit on his butt. No way he’s doing ANYTHING soon!
    Him and Ed O goin trollin for noonie cat

Fisher was always just Orgeron without the crazy voice. A good recruiter who caught lightning in a bottle with one team and won a championship. This is always how this was going to end. A&M has a $16 billion endowment. For the donors of that school 76MM is a rounding error.

I guess ole Jimbo will join coach O and his young girlfriend on the beach in Destin.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I guess ole Jimbo will join coach O and his young girlfriend on the beach in Destin.
    Plus he can flip his big ass ranch near college station for a mint I’m sure.

TAMU has something like 5000+ alumni with net worth over $50 million. Money isn't a concern

10. Default Re: Fisher at USM?

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    TAMU has something like 5000+ alumni with net worth over $50 million. Money isn't a concern
    . . . and we can top that off with 5,000 + Vic’s, kk’s, C4L’s, B4H’s, RR&B’s and JMV’s . . . their 5,000 is different to our 5’000 . . . yes you saw it right “comma to the top” . . .

Thread Information